Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quarq Riken 110 BCD still under warranty for sale or trade for 11 speed set up or very warm medium cycling jacket (plus/minus cash)
Quote | Reply
Quarq Riken 110 BCD and 175 mm arms, GXP available. I got this as a warranty replacement for my S975 back in March 2013 and I just verified with Quarq today that the warranty won't expire until March 2015. It will transfer to the new buyer. Offset is very stable and is right about 140 (note, I've removed the rings so this may change slightly as the new ones set). I can give you the SN so you can confirm yourself if you'd like.

Right now as you can see in the pics, there are no rings installed. I have a couple sets available. SRAM Red 52/36 (black) or 50/34 (silver). I clearly didn't wipe these down before taking the pics. Both used but should have some life left. I also have some pretty nice black SRAM CX 46 ring I'll combine with either the 36 or 34 (it says made for 36 on the ring, but I've heard it works with 34) for $20 extra. I also have brand new 36 and 38 SRAM Red rings I'll toss in with any of the above for $20 extra.

Would do trade/partial trade for 11 speed sram red/force stuff (shifters, derailleurs, chain, cassette, training wheelset) or a very warm winter cycling jacket, medium-ish.

$700 shipped.

Look Keo Blade Aero 16 nm pedals. About 2.5 seasons of use on the right pedal, the left recently broke and was replaced by look, has a couple of rides. Both work great. Right spins just as well as the new left. I got impatient and bought new blades while waiting. No cleats but can include unused cleat covers.

SOLD

Campagnolo Raytech Thermal Jacket Medium - New with tags (tags were cut off, but included). I love the look and feel of this jacket, but at 6-1, I'm just a bit too tall for it. It's a race fit/euro fit medium for sure. not widely available now, but found a review from 2012: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzV3DZSguuw. It was selling for $90 then.

SOLD

Powered by Dalzell Coaching
Last edited by: jsiege11: Nov 21, 14 5:48
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Riken 110 BCD still under warranty [jsiege11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgot to add - GXP BB.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make me an offer, worst I can say is "You're a terrible person for making that offer and I'm hugely offended and hurt because I have unreasonable expectations for what my stuff is worth and I'm too emotionally investing in this process."

I probably won't say that though. I'll probably say something like "sounds good" or "no thanks" or "How about [insert counter offer here] instead?".

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added some stuff and reduced the price of the Quarq.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like to buy the jacket if the armpit-to-armpit is 17.5"-18.5".
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Riken 110 BCD still under warranty [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From trying it on, my hunch is that it is at the bigger end of that range, but I could be wrong. I will measure it tonight and let you know!

Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Riken 110 BCD still under warranty [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wrong, it's right at 18 inches. Let me know if you'd like it.

Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Riken 110 BCD still under warranty, Look Keo Blade Aero 16 nm, Campy Thermal Jacket Medium [jsiege11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedals sold.

Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Riken 110 BCD still under warranty, Look Keo Blade Aero 16 nm, Campy Thermal Jacket Medium [jsiege11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jacket sold.

Someone buy a quarq?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quarq trade for 50mm carbon clincher with power tap g3?
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Riken 110 BCD still under warranty, Look Keo Blade Aero 16 nm, Campy Thermal Jacket Medium [triguy12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No thanks. Already got another quarq (same model, just different specs).

Might be willing to trade for 11 speed SRAM stuff.