Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by mtnrdr
Last edited by: mtnrdr: Nov 13, 14 11:34
Re: FS - 105 11 speed shifters, front clamp on derailleur and FSA crank 165mm BB30 (new takeoffs) [mtnrdr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated listing. Shifters and Crank available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 105 11 speed shifters, front clamp on derailleur and FSA crank 165mm BB30 (new takeoffs) [mtnrdr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump price reduced!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
updated listing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you post or send me a photo of the FSA crankarms?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - REDUCED 105 11 speed shifters and FSA crankarms 165mm BB30 (new takeoffs) [mtnrdr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I would be interested in purchasing at the new asking price.
Please letme know how to finalize the transaction.
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 105 11 speed shifters, front clamp on derailleur and FSA crank 165mm BB30 (new takeoffs) [BobbyTooSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

No rings. Just the arms and the wavy washer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool, thanks for doing that. There is a comparable set of crankarms on eBay for $35. Can you match that?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 105 11 speed shifters, front clamp on derailleur and FSA crank 165mm BB30 (new takeoffs) [BobbyTooSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm me the listing or post it here. I can consider it if it is really the same. I couldn't find anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess I had been looking at these:

http://m.ebay.com/...517748783?nav=SEARCH
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These went for $48 including chainrings & bb:

http://m.ebay.com/...314906840?nav=SEARCH
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can take off a few bucks but really those listings are different. Different spindle diameter and crank lengths matter. I'll do $55 if you're interested. These are new unused where many of your listings are for used cranks. If you need it, I can include used FSA compact chainrings that are in good shape. They were from an SLK crank.
Quote Reply