Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RUDY, X-lab, TYR, and more
Quote | Reply
Rudy Project Wingspan : SOLD

Profile Design FF seat post (aluminum): Price: $30.00

Felt Saddle (white): FELT 3.1 Team Issue Tri/TT Saddle with Carbon Injected base, Gel Nose, Custom Waterproof Cover with Carbon Fiber Inserts and Extended Length Hollow Titanium rails: Price: $25.00

Gorilla Cage by X-lab: SOLD

Motorola Motoactv and Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth headphones: The Motoactv storage capacity is the 16 Gb model. The back of the casing is scratched but the unit works well. More than happy to send a photo of the back casing if this is a concern. The headphones have minimial wear but I can’t find the charger currently. However, the Motoactv charger fits the S10-HD headphones thus why I would prefer to sell them as a package. SOLD

K edge bicycle mount (red): $20.00

TYR Carbon Tri-top and Bottoms (2 pair: one red/one blue): Both have been worn minimally as I gained some weight and they fit tighter than most suits. Both are size medium in the top and bottoms. The blue pair has some deodorant markings on the top as seen in the second picture. Due the material which is hydrophobic it may be why these are still visible after washing, but it would still make a decent training top. Price: $50.00 a pair (top and bottom).

Shipping will be determined after buyer lets me know what items they are interested in. I would estimate $5-10, but again won’t know until I know what I’m sending out. For orders over $100.00 I will include shipping for free as long as it is within the United States.
Last edited by: TripleF87: Oct 6, 14 21:14
Quote Reply
Re: RUDY, X-lab, TYR, and more [TripleF87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what color are the cages?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi, am interested in the red TYR suit (pair).
Can send me a close picture on the suit at seowfung at yahoo dot com?

lucas
Quote Reply
Re: RUDY, X-lab, TYR, and more [s7trice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Gorilla cages are carbon fiber. Here is a picture of what they look like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop and Sunday Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not allowed to send PMs yet, but is the Wingspan still available?

email is webgodd at gmail dot com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Xlab cages sold, and price drop on TYR trisuits
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Helmet still available? Any cracks? What is the reason why one ear flap is bent?
Quote Reply
Re: RUDY, X-lab, TYR, and more [andrewnova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The helmet is still available. There are no cracks in the helmet, and by the same token the helmet has never been in a crash. The ear flap was bent when I bought the helmet. It was discounted because of this slight issue, which didn't bother me enough to pass on the price. It was bought brand new, but this was a discounted item because of the ear flap. I also think the ear flap design is prone to this because this is the weakest, thinnest, least thought out area on this helmet in general. It is just a thin strip of plastic that has some padding glued to it. The rest of the helmet is a fantastic design it is just too small for my head. Hope I answered your question.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final Friday bump before putting items on ebay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yo. Shoot me a PM sometime tomorrow - I want that there watch that you have. I don't know why I'm still awake right now.
Quote Reply