Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Wired PT, Specialized Elite Mens 44, Kurt Kinetic trainer
Quote | Reply
Three things for sale that I don't/can't use anymore, all in good working condition.

Wired Powertap training wheel - SOLD

Specialized Elite road shoes, Mens size 44 - $125 shipped

Bought these last year, have put maybe a couple thousand miles on them, mostly commuting. They were hurting my feet, and after a couple attempts to solve the problem (slight modification of stock insoles, trying new insoles), it turned out they were just a size too small. Dumb mistake, but the shoes themselves are great - I love them now that I'm in the correct size. Some superficial scratches and wear on the sole and one toe, but otherwise they look good.

Kurt Kinetic Road Machine (older style) - $150 local pickup (NoVA)

Ever since I got a Rock 'n' Roll trainer, I haven't used this older Road Machine. Never had any issues with it and loved it. A few paint chips on the frame and a couple spots of rust on the flywheel, but the tire contact surface is in good condition. Was stored indoors almost exclusively. Would prefer to sell this one as local pickup in Northern Virginia, but could be convinced to ship for an extra shipping charge.

Willing to negotiate a lower price for local pickup of the wheel and shoes in Northern Virginia, as well. Please PM with questions. Cash or PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

I race duathlons and like it.
Last edited by: Alex E: Sep 18, 14 12:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wired PT, Specialized Elite Mens 44, Kurt Kinetic trainer [Alex E] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm'd
Quote Reply