Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, cranksets, cx brake levers
Quote | Reply
Dear Slowtwitch,

Please buy my unused gear so I can continue paying for this overpriced hobby.

Thank you,
Connor

Prices include shipping. Paypal only.

Wired PowerTap Comp: $200
Used as a training wheel the last few years. 32 spoke velocity 'V' rim. The freehub will need to be replaced in the next few thousand miles; else, the wheel is working perfectly and the power is spot on compared to my new stages crank.

2010 SRAM Rival 172.5mm cranks 130mm BCD: $40
Have a few nicks from derailed chains and a scuff in the paint from my cycling shoe.

2011 SRAM Rival 172.5mm compact cranks 110mm BCD: $40
Have a few nicks from derailed chains, no scuff.

Cane creek cross levers: $10
Back from my 'aero or die' days... Someone buy these so I don't throw them away.

$SOLD 88mm generic carbon clincher: $120 $SOLD

Happy shopping!

Last edited by: C_Sousa: Sep 16, 14 13:13
Quote Reply
Re: Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, 88mm carbon clincher, cranksets, cx brake levers, elbow pads/mounts [C_Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the carbon clincher if its still available
email me the details
thelang007@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, 88mm carbon clincher, cranksets, cx brake levers, elbow pads/mounts [C_Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ill take the pads.
Thanks,
Ryan

�There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe, and what can be more special than that there is no boundary?�- Stephen Hawking
Quote Reply
Re: Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, cranksets, cx brake levers [C_Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bar pads and carbon clincher sold. Price drop #1 on powertap.

Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, cranksets, cx brake levers [joshkim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still waiting for response...
Quote Reply
Re: Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, cranksets, cx brake levers [C_Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the powertap if you still have it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
please pm about the power tap if still available.

Thanks Luke
Quote Reply
Re: Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, cranksets, cx brake levers [luwabra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No pm's allowed yet...

luke_brager@yahoo.com if available

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, cranksets, cx brake levers [luwabra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still have not heard from you about the powertap
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wish it was wireless
Quote Reply
Re: Back to school sale: Wired Powertap, cranksets, cx brake levers [joshkim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The powertap is gone (I bought it)
Quote Reply