Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selle SMP White for Black swap + Williams Tempo SLC saddle for sale + Time RXS Carbon Pedals
Quote | Reply
I recently swapped a saddle with a fellow Slowtwitcher to demo it and I like the saddle, but I need a black one to match my all black bike. Does anybody have a black Selle SMP they would like to swap for a white one? This one is the "Drakon" model (as you can see from the pictures, it is used, but in good condition). Let me know what you have...I'm probably only interested in the Dynamic or Drakon saddles, but it has to be BLACK. Thanks! Also, I could be interested in trading for a Selle SMP T2, T3, or T4 saddle for my TT bike (or if you have one of those for sale, I could buy it outright).

Last edited by: mattvrick: Dec 8, 14 9:55
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Saddle Swap - Selle SMP White for Black [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT or WTS: Saddle Swap - Selle SMP White for Black and or Adamo ISM or Williams Tempo SLC saddle options [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also have a Williams Tempo SLC with Carbon rails saddle in good condition, $85.

Last edited by: mattvrick: Nov 15, 14 21:46
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS: Selle SMP White for Black or I have an Adamo ISM and a Williams Tempo SLC saddle [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Saddles still available.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by mattvrick [ In reply to ]
Re: WTT/WTS: Selle SMP White for Black or I have an Adamo ISM and a Williams Tempo SLC saddle [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have a black SMP pro, would you be willing to buy it? don't really want to trade
Quote Reply
Re: WTT or WTS: Saddle Swap - Selle SMP White for Black and or Adamo ISM or Williams Tempo SLC saddle options [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and price drop on the Williams carbon saddle. Was $100, now $80.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/WTS: Selle SMP White for Black or I have a Williams Tempo SLC saddle [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also have a set of Brand New in the box Time RXS carbon pedals. The price tag is still on the box of $214.99.
I'm selling these for $135 + actual shipping. I don't want to sell these, but I'm using different pedals (just so that everything is the same on all my bikes).

Some of the online merchants are selling for:
all3sports has these for $235
competitivecyclist has these for $224
excelsports has these for $199
jensonusa has these for $199

Last edited by: mattvrick: Dec 8, 14 10:39
Quote Reply
Post deleted by mattvrick [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: mattvrick: Nov 18, 14 20:56
Re: Selle SMP White for Black swap + another saddle for sale: Williams Tempo SLC saddle + Time RXS Carbon Pedals + Cervelo P4 frameset [mattvrick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Updated post with the saddle and pedals that are available.
Last edited by: mattvrick: Dec 8, 14 10:39
Quote Reply