Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Tarmac SL4 Frameset+ Sale - 56
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is my Tarmac SL4 I bought last June from my LBS. The complete bike was originally priced at $3,800 in stock form. This sale is for the stock frame, fork, stem, and Specialized Tarmac handlebars, titanium headset cap, two matching Specialized bottle cages as well as a color-matched S-Works carbon seat post ($180 on Specialized.com). Bottom bracket and headset bearings are installed and move very nicely.

Cosmetically, the frame only has a couple of small nicks near the chain stay, as well as one small nick on the white paint on the bottom of the down tube (which I've matched fairly closely with a dab of enamel). In total, I probably put about 1,500 miles on this bike in the past year, with 300-400 of that on the trainer over the winter before I bought my tri bike. The reason for sale is that I've recently bought an S-Works SL4 that I want to build up.

This bike has never been raced and has never been dropped. Price is $1,200 plus half of shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like further info.

Best -

-- Jake

Last edited by: Brytcyd: Aug 24, 14 16:38
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 56 Tarmac Expert SL4 Frameset+ Sale [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wednesday bump. Will consider offers.
Last edited by: Brytcyd: Aug 20, 14 8:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thursday price drop. $1,400 + I will split the cost of LBS shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another price drop $1,300 and I'll split LBS shipping with buyer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another price drop. There's been some interest but no taker yet for this super clean frameset. $1,200 plus split shipping.
Quote Reply