Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec Tall Boots Only
Quote | Reply
I've decided it's time to scale back in racing, so it's time to clear out a few things. Prices include shipping within the CONUS. Anywhere else will be based on actual shipping prices. Paypal is preferred. Pics to follow later today. For sale is the following:

2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc: $1975.00
Bought new in May 2014 and used in 3 races (1 Oly, 2 HIM). Perfect condition, never crashed or scratched. Beyond Black decals and is 11-speed Shimano/SRAM hub. Includes all original accessories: Black Zipp aero skewer, silica crack pipe, Zipp butyl tube, Zipp Platinum Pro brake pads (filed down to fit into my TM01 Frame) and 10-speed spacer. I will include a race used Continental GP4000s tire and latex tube. Cassette is not included.

Normatec System & Tall Boots: SOLD.

Giro Selector: SOLD.

Fraser Bicycle | First Endurance

Check out my blog here | Twitter:@tmalis3
Last edited by: Tom Maliszewski: Sep 22, 14 20:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec MVP System w/standard and tall boots, Giro Selector Black M/L [Tom Maliszewski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Normatec MVP system? I'm interested in the standard boots and system, not the tall boots. Negotiable on price for that option?

Ryan
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec MVP System w/standard and tall boots, Giro Selector Black M/L [ryanw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, they're still available and wiling to sell without the tall boots. However, I need to look into what the boots are worth by themselves. Can you send a PM?

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec MVP System w/standard and tall boots, Giro Selector Black M/L [Tom Maliszewski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For some reason it says "An error occurred, You're not allowed to send private messages." Here is my personal email: kryanwaheed@gmail.com

Can you send me an email and I'll reply back? I'm located in Carlsbad, CA. Thanks!

Ryan
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec MVP System w/standard and tall boots, Giro Selector Black M/L [ryanw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent on tall boots
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you ship to Troy, MI? The selector would be pretty hot.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec MVP System w/standard and tall boots, Giro Selector Black M/L [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brooks, for you I'd hand deliver and give a discount on shipping!

Last edited by: Tom Maliszewski: Aug 19, 14 19:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Giro - doing IMWI in 19 days - how quick can you ship?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec MVP System w/standard and tall boots, Giro Selector Black M/L [markwhickman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have it ready to go. Most likely the day after payment, but definitely within 2 days. Plenty of time to get it there for a test ride or 2.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the helmet transaction falls through, let me know coz I'm interested as well (I will also be in IMWI aka IMOO).
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec MVP System w/standard and tall boots, Giro Selector Black M/L [cedcas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for looking but the helmet is now sold. Good luck at IMMOO!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 Zipp Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc, Normatec Tall Boots Only [Tom Maliszewski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the tall boots still available?
Quote Reply