Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR wheels, DT swiss wheels, and White Ind. Hubs
Quote | Reply
I need to sell off some extra gear to make room for a new bike that is on the way.

1. Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR wheelset. This is Mavics top of the line wheels with carbon fiber spokes. The wheels are 2-3 years old but are in like new condition. They show hardly any use at all. Wheels are 700c and shimano/sram compatible. (Mavic skewers included) $1100 shipped.

2. DT Swiss wheelset. The wheels have DT 240s hubs with RR1.1 rims. Hubs are in good condition and roll nice and smooth. This is an awesome set of training wheels, very strong and relatively light. The wheels will also come with conti gp4000 tires and a 105 cassette (no skewers included). $250 shipped

3. White Industries H2 hub set 20/24. Hubs were laced to some enve rims but they got destroyed in a crash :/ Hubs are in great condition and are smooth as butter. They are 8/9/10 speed compatible and have a titanium cassette body. $220 shipped

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR wheels, DT swiss wheels, and White Ind. Hubs [szaffiri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR wheels, DT swiss wheels, and White Ind. Hubs [szaffiri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about DT Swiss wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10 or 11spd freehub on the DTs?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The dt swiss wheels are sold. I also have a new in box set of dura ace 9000 c24 tubeless wheels for sale, pm me for info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply