Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold: rear clincher Zipp 404 max with new aerojacket cover and bearings, FLO 90 front wheel
Quote | Reply
This rear clincher Zipp 404 max (24 spoke) wheel underwent an overhaul in 2013 with minor truing, new bearings and freehub installed. A new white aero jacket cover and extra hardware was also purchased but never installed. Did you notice the dimples and spoke magnet? Yes there is minor signs of wear on the brake track. Wheel has been used in two 1/2 Ironman and 3 Olympic distance events since the overhaul. I have gotten my hands on the newer and wider rear disc wheel and decided to part with this Zipp 404 rear wheel. $425 includes shipping, insurance, tracking number to the cont. 48 USA states. PM for paypal address.

FLO 90 front clincher has less than 100 miles on it. See the "black" brake track. Seller is going to keep the 60 version and sell off the 90 version. Tire, tube and valve extender not included. $350 including shipping to Continental 48 USA states.

Last edited by: Billyk24: Jul 31, 14 14:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: rear clincher Zipp 404 max with new aerojacket cover and bearings, FLO 90 front wheel [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Monday.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: rear clincher Zipp 404 max with new aerojacket cover and bearings, FLO 90 front wheel [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can paypal tonight for the Zipp!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Flo 90, but live in Europe. How much including shipping to Denmark?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: rear clincher Zipp 404 max with new aerojacket cover and bearings, FLO 90 front wheel [brynjulf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both items have been sold.
Quote Reply