Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

{SOLD} Easton EC90 Aero Clinchers
Quote | Reply
SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm looking to sell these to Move to something with an aluminum surface. Like new condition.Shimano 10 speed free hub on these and they have around 500 miles on them 850 shipped or 800 picked up in Eastern Iowa (Iowa City Area to be exact)

details to save you a google search:
This is the ultimate, every-day aero wheel. The EC90 Aero is fast enough to win time trials, stable in windy triathlons and untouchable in long breakaways. This is the first and only zero compromise carbon fiber road clincher to feature wind-cheating aerodynamics. The EC90 Aero Clincher combines the unbeatable braking performance of Easton’s proprietary ThermaTec™ brake track (providing smooth, easily-modulated braking power) with a fiercely-fast 56-millimeter tall rim.
In addition to the tall rim profile, EC90 Aero wheels feature a low spoke count (18-front; 20-rear) and hidden spoke nipples (tubular only) providing a significant, wind cheating advantage. Best of all these wheels offer dependable handling in a variety of conditions. Thanks to their depth and durability, the EC90 Aero has also become a favorite of cyclocross racers. Sealed R4 SL hubs with alloy axles, alloy freehubs and ceramic bearings round-out the package on these top-notch race wheels. Like every Easton wheel, the EC90 Aero is entirely hand built and acoustically tuned in Easton’s own factory.
The EC90 Aero is the only carbon clincher rim to survive tests in our laboratory for impact and fatigue resistance as well as our brake track torture test, handling temperatures up to 500 degrees F. Every EC90 Aero is entirely hand-built and acoustically tuned in Easton’s own factory.

• FINISH UD CARBON
  • WHEELSET WEIGHT 1670GR
  • RIM TYPE CLINCHER
  • WHEEL SIZE 700C
  • RIM MATERIAL EASTON CARBON
  • RIM DEPTH 56MM
  • INTERNAL RIM WIDTH 15MM
  • EXTERNAL RIM WIDTH 22MM
  • SPOKES SAPIM CX RAY BLACK
  • FRONT SPOKE PATTERN 18, RADIAL
  • REAR SPOKE PATTERN 20, RADIAL NDS, 2-CROSS DS
  • BRAKING SURFACE THERMATEC
  • NIPPLE TYPE / COLOR ALLOY RED
  • NIPPLES FRONT ALLOY RED
  • NIPPLES REAR DRIVE_SIDE ALLOY RED
  • NIPPLES REAR NON-DRIVE SIDE ALLOY RED
  • FRONT HUB TYPE R4SL
  • REAR HUB TYPE R4SL
  • BEARING TYPE CERAMIC CARTRIDGE

Last edited by: kppolich: Sep 19, 14 16:57
Quote Reply
Re: For Trade: My EC90 Aero clinchers for your 808 clinchers [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of HED Jet 6's I might be interested in swapping. Not at deep as the 808 but still very fast and very stable in cross winds. Low miles, excellent condition, shimano/sram 9/10 compatible. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: For Trade: My EC90 Aero clinchers for your 808 clinchers [batman1425] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
batman1425 wrote:
I have a set of HED Jet 6's I might be interested in swapping. Not at deep as the 808 but still very fast and very stable in cross winds. Low miles, excellent condition, shimano/sram 9/10 compatible. PM me if interested.

Sorry to highjack the post (I'm new to the forum and cannot PM just yet), but would you be interested in selling the HED JET 6's outright? Very interested in picking up a set of those
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale/For Trade: Easton EC90 Aero Clinchers [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated to For Sale outright also.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP! Open to offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop! 11000 shipped to 850 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cure your case of the Monday's with a new set of race wheels! I'm trying to purchase a fellow members Jet 9's or my new build so these need to go!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year model are these?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale/For Trade: Easton EC90 Aero Clinchers [rdg_dawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2011/12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'd like to make you an offer but can't PM you as a new user, can you PM me please? Thanks. Ben
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale/For Trade: Easton EC90 Aero Clinchers [Bencolem] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email me at my username @gmail
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some jet 9 if you get to that point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and up again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD!