Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2013 53cm Teschner SL9 road frameset -53 cm test ride sample
Quote | Reply
I have one of my Teschner framesets (frame/fork/headset) for sale in the limited edition ITU white/black/green paint scheme. 53cm (see size chart in images). This frameset is in very very good condition, being used as a salesman sample (rep group) with some miles put on only by shop owners/employees and rep on occasion, with maybe 500 miles max on it. Shiny (waxed for show bi weekly) with very few blemishes (actually I can't really see any other than the normal brake housing rub at head tube. This is a retail $3299.00 frameset and I personally got it for our group at over a $2300 price (rep price) and selling it for only $999 plus 1/2 shipping cost (tbd). I can work with the buyer if they need a bottom bracket or carbon seat post, but price is without. Great deal on a very rare bike (in U.S. it's rare) that will turn heads.

More to read from Teschner after images here!

SL9

FRAME PROFILE

We studied the market, added our own technological innovations and embraced a totally new build process.

The carbon we use for the SL9 is hot and cold processed. To meet our requirements, we have the carbon fibre produced to our own specfification. The SL9 is always finished in 1K, which is of the best of carbon fiber qualities.

1K carbon has a very fine weave and leaves a very even and flat surface that requres little - or even no re-working, before painting. We deliberately left out the typical layer for the diamond pattern finish, but has no measurable effect on stability or ride quality.

In the SL9 you will see a different approach to chain stay design than used in the past in the TESCHNER range.

Hover over to change
The reinforced chain stays are coupled to a larger downtube along with slighthly curved and slender seat stays. Up front you will also see a massive head tube that accepts the Zero Stack headset. The larger head tube allowed us to stiffen up the front end without compromising the already proven TESCHNER bikes handling characteristics.

The dropout, chain stay and reinforced BB shell, along with seat tube and down tube extensions are moulded as one piece to form the heart of what makes this road bike technically exceptional. A key factor to reach this target can be found in special shapes for some of the tube construction.

Our tubes can withstand extreme longitudinal loads in critical situations - but at the same time absorb shocks from rough roads, lowering your comfort and potentially affecting your vertebral column and/or cervical.

Hover over to changeWe bond and re-mould a one piece down tube, head tube and top tube into place giving an extremely stiff, reliable and light frame. The entire construction of the SL9 enables the rider to transfer his wattage output onto the road at a 1:1 ratio.
Quote Reply