Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Garmin 910XT Bundle, Dura Ace Cassettes [TriDav] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. Still have not received. I PMd him yesterday saying I'd wait until Wednesday but if it still hasn't arrived that I'd like my money back. Haven't heard back.

Anyone else buy anything that hasn't arrived yet?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910XT Bundle, Dura Ace Cassettes [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same. He told me that he did not have my postal code but shipped it anyways which is the first time someone is telling me this. :0 I'll wait until tomorrow too and will have to open a case on paypal. A chance that I did not send him a paypal gift payment.

Sad that this happens in our community...
Would very like to receive it and not open a case on paypal though...

-D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's been part of the community for quite a while. Am hoping it gets resolved. Theres simply no reason it should take more than two weeks to ship anywhere to anywhere in the world.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriDav go check your PayPal account. Your postal code isn't listed there. The girl at the post office had to look it up and even then wasn't sure she had he correct one. Hopefully she did.

All mounts were shipped other than that I don't know what to say. The were sent in small padded envelopes so I can only think they are slow moving through the system. I am not about to pull a scam here for 20 dollar garmin mounts. Give me a break. I'll just refund everyone and be done with it, it's not worth the headache. When they arrive consider them gifts.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910XT Bundle, Dura Ace Cassettes [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Sub11, I do appreciate your reply on here but here's what it is written on paypal. Everything is there. I don't want to create a dispute on this. If the mounts arrive I'll pay for them no problem but why ship when you're not sure about someone's address? I've bought and sold things on here and always asked for a confirmation about the buyers address or asked if I wasn't sure.

Anyways I'll wait and see but if this is true (which I think you're saying the truth) the packages are indeed very slow moving. I'll give update if I received them or not.

-D
Last edited by: TriDav: May 6, 14 15:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sub11Hours wrote:
TriDav go check your PayPal account. Your postal code isn't listed there. The girl at the post office had to look it up and even then wasn't sure she had he correct one. Hopefully she did.

All mounts were shipped other than that I don't know what to say. The were sent in small padded envelopes so I can only think they are slow moving through the system. I am not about to pull a scam here for 20 dollar garmin mounts. Give me a break. I'll just refund everyone and be done with it, it's not worth the headache. When they arrive consider them gifts.

A refund would be great. Thanks. I've still yet to receive a response to my PMs. I've still not received the "$20 dollar garmin mount" (I paid $25 via paypal gift).

If it ever shows up. I have no problem sending the money back to you. But at this time it seems its not going to and would appreciate if you refunded my money. wsrobert@gmail.com

Thanks.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still nothing in my mail today.
Will let until tomorow (since after that the Canada post delivery standard will be out).

-D
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Going to make sure I keep this on the first page. Until I get a response from you.

Let me know when I can expect my refund. Thanks.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For anyone who read this thread and might be worried about buying from Sub11Hours in the future, dont be. Just wanted to publicly apologize for insisting on a refund. For what was ultimately my fault. I've lived in the same condo building for over 6 years but recently moved to a new unit. Initially, it never crossed my mind that the package could have been in my old mailbox. But today, I was finally able to check the mailbox of my old unit and sure enough - the package was in there (along with a lot of other mail for me!). Bah! My money was refunded, but I will be sending back.

Again. Apologies for the mixup.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 910XT Bundle, Dura Ace Cassettes [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got also my refund at the end of last week. The package he sent was returned to him because the postal code was missing... Nevermind, still a trusted guy since everything seems to be solved.

-D
Quote Reply

Prev Next