Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stems ritchey and c-dale, Aksium Wheelset, 40cm EA70 bars white, prologo scratch and arione Donna VS saddles, DA 7800 flight deck Groupo with ultegra crankset
Quote | Reply
As the title says all little used please pm me with your email for pics all prices are shipped CONUS, outside please ask (I'll be adding some more stuff later):

Ritchey wcs stem 90mm +/- 6 31.8 $30
Cdale C3 stem 100mm, not sure on the angle 31.8 $30
CDale C2 seatpost set back 27.2x300mm $30
Cdale C2 handlebars 40cm $30. (Buy all 3 for $80 shipped)
Prologo scratch pro T2.0 saddle small scuff on rear white $45
Fizik Airione Donna Vs in white and black Kim rails like new $60
Easto EA70 40cm handlebars in white $40
Mavic Aksyium wheelset 400miles total with aksyium tires $210
DA shifters (flight deck style) F+R deraileurs, brakes and choice of cassette $350
Ultegra 6700 compact (50/36) crankset 170mm ice grey with new 6800BB $175 less than a season old

I pulled the prices off eBay/referred to Hx slowtwitch posts so please feel free to make a reasonable offer. As previously stated pm me with your email and I'll forward pics. (May get around to posting them here later)

Alex
Last edited by: ochman_a: Apr 23, 14 18:06
Quote Reply
Re: Stems ritchey and c-dale, Aksium Wheelset, 40cm EA70 bars white, prologo scratch and arione Donna VS saddles, DA 7800 flight deck Groupo with ultegra crankset [ochman_a] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Stems ritchey and c-dale, Aksium Wheelset, 40cm EA70 bars white, prologo scratch and arione Donna VS saddles, DA 7800 flight deck Groupo with ultegra crankset [ochman_a] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the ritchey stem carbon finish?
Quote Reply
Re: Stems ritchey and c-dale, Aksium Wheelset, 40cm EA70 bars white, prologo scratch and arione Donna VS saddles, DA 7800 flight deck Groupo with ultegra crankset [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No it is not the carbon it is matte black with silver face.
Quote Reply