Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - Edge / Enve Composites 65 Clincher, Rear, Campy with SLC+ Powertap
Quote | Reply
For Sale - Excellent condition. Wheel is true.

Edge/Envy is Made in the USA !!

Powertap SLC + wireless ANT+ with upgraded CeramicSpeed bearings. Carbon Campy hub body. Can be switched to Shimano (~$75)

Sapim C-Xray spokes. 24 hole, 2x pattern. rated over 210 lbs. Includes factory rim tape.

$795 USD shipped (insured) to lower 48.

The online reviews for this wheel are all excellent.

This wheel never made that "squealing" noise many all-carbon rims will do. I always used Yellow Swiss stop pads.

Does not include, cassette, skewer, tire, or rest of the bike.

I can include the Campy Record 10spd Cassette, Vittoria Corsa CX 23mm tire/tube, Yellow Swiss stop pads (for SRAM or SHIMANO brakes), if you wanted to pay extra for those parts.

I may have extra batteries and spokes...and will throw them in, if i can find them (i just moved).

PayPal only to confirmed address please.

pictures to follow...

Last edited by: bhglobal: Apr 21, 14 7:13
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge / Enve Composites 65 Clincher, Rear, Campy with SLC+ Powertap [bhglobal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lowered price to $900 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge / Enve Composites 65 Clincher, Rear, Campy with SLC+ Powertap [bhglobal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price lowered to $795 USD shipped (insured) to Lower 48. Or Pickup in Toronto, ON area.

I will also throw in a padded Mavic wheel bag.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bhglobal wrote:
SOLD.

Pleasure to deal with you Pete! the wheel was in almost brand new condition. Slowtwitch delivers yet again!
Quote Reply