Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mens 2XU R2 wetsuit, size Medium
Quote | Reply
I'm doing a bit of house cleaning and I'm here to give you guys the opportunity to acquire my awesome stuff!!

2XU R:2 wetsuit. SIZE: Medium. Used exactly 5 times. Been properly cleaned after each use, stored in a dark place and never used in a pool, only outdoor swim.
No rips whatsoever on it, back zipper is great, looks pretty much new
$115 shipped!!!!
Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Apr 19, 14 19:03
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU R2 wetsuit, Giro Air attack W/ Shield, Garmin Forerunner 910XT, saucony & newton shoes, 2x The Raven 29x2.2 tires [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HI, I'm very interested, does the 910 come with the strap?

<strong><em>You will never know until you Tri.</em></strong>
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU R2 wetsuit, Giro Air attack W/ Shield, Garmin Forerunner 910XT, saucony & newton shoes, 2x The Raven 29x2.2 tires [Bikephoto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wet suit size?
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU R2 wetsuit, Giro Air attack W/ Shield, Garmin Forerunner 910XT, saucony & newton shoes, 2x The Raven 29x2.2 tires [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the helmet and the Newtons... size on both?
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU R2 wetsuit, Giro Air attack W/ Shield, Garmin Forerunner 910XT, saucony & newton shoes, 2x The Raven 29x2.2 tires [mmbackpacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, I just noticed I left out a ton of information. All sizes have been updated an you all have been PM'd regarding size of the items you requested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Stan's Raven tires.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU R2 wetsuit, Giro Air attack W/ Shield, Garmin Forerunner 910XT, saucony & newton shoes, 2x The Raven 29x2.2 tires [jcat625] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and Updates!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More updates! Few things left, get em while they're hot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated prices!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU R2 wetsuit, Giro Air attack W/ Shield, Garmin Forerunner 910XT, saucony & newton shoes, 2x The Raven 29x2.2 tires [trainingwheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the wetsuit, last bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply