Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: 2010 Look 596 I-Pack, Size Small
Quote | Reply
This bike is in mint condition and is being sold due to the owner's back issues preventing him from riding in the aero position. The bike has been in the owner's basement for the past 2 years due to his not being able to ride. Yeah, everyone says that when they are selling a bike...you'll believe it when you see the condition the bike is in. Components were swapped from the owner's previous bike and are in very good condition.

While the frame is a small, these frames ride much larger and would be equivalent to a M or even a L in some other frames. The owner is 6'1" although he rode it with the stem set up with a lot of rise. Here is a thread discussing the sizing:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...rum.cgi?post=2169844

Comes as shown in the photos with:

Cobb Saddle
Bontrager Race Lite wheels
Profile Design Carbon Stryke Aerobars
DA Bar end shifters
Ultegra derailleurs
Ultegra brakes
Look ZED crankset/pedals
PD rear hydration system

The bike is located outside of Boston, MA (Chelmsford) and ideally this would be a local transaction. Let me know if you have any ?'s or want to set up a time to take a look at this sweet machine.

Kyle
Last edited by: kdw: May 6, 14 8:43
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2010 Look 596 I-Pack, Size Small [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would consider selling just the I-Pack module (frame/fork/crank) if there is interest.
Last edited by: kdw: May 6, 14 8:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This bike is still available and would be pretty excited to get out of the basement and out on the road.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the asking price? I didn't see it in the ad

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2010 Look 596 I-Pack, Size Small [mfrassica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm interested in the 596 frameset. Can you contact me at Perforu@gmail.com please? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2010 Look 596 I-Pack, Size Small [Mr. Rib] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry I am not the seller of this bike. Only posted to ask price. Have not heard back from original poster
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2010 Look 596 I-Pack, Size Small [mfrassica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok then, can you please pass my email address to him? Thanks in advance :)
Quote Reply