Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings, S/M Black Giro Selector
Quote | Reply
Trying to make room for a new bike and some of this stuff needs to go. Located in Chicago, IL.

I recently bought this groupset to install on my triathlon bike but decided to hold off and buy a new bike later this year. Groupset has under 1000 miles and is in good shape with some minor scuffing on the bottom edge of the rear der. It includes:

-Di2 Bar End shifters (SW-7970)
-Di2 Brake Levers with integrated shifters (ST-7971)
-Di2 Front Derailleur (FD-7970)
-Di2 Rear Derailleur (RD-7970)
-Di2 Front TT wiring harness
-Di2 Rear internally routed wiring harness (not pictured)
-Di2 battery with charger
-Dura Ace 7900 chain (not pictured)

SOLD

Rotor Aero Q-Rings, 130bcd, 53/38. Used but still plenty of life left. SOLD

Bontrager XXX carbon levers - $40 obo

Giro Selector, Matte Black, S/M, Brand New in Box. Bought this a couple months back but I'm just not ready to give up my Evel Knievel Bell Javelin. Never worn except for the initial try on. Both tails included. - $120 obo

Will post pictures of the other stuff when I get a chance.
Last edited by: kyle h: Apr 22, 14 11:29
Quote Reply
Re: 7970 DA Di2 Groupset, Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are those the brake levers with the barrel adjuster? If so I think I would be interested.
Quote Reply
Re: 7970 DA Di2 Groupset, Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Busy night and didn't get around to posting pictures.

They are not the ones with the barrel adjusters, they are the previous version.
Quote Reply
Re: 7970 DA Di2 Groupset, Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings, S/M Black Giro Selector [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quick question, did you take that group off of a Felt DA? The reason I ask is that I have a brand new Felt DA frameset ready to build up but was not sure if I was going to go SRAM or Shimano. I am just trying to get some idea of set-up. If you could let me know I would appreciate it. If you could send a few higher resolution pictures, if possible, to cspaight@cox.net that would be appreciated.

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply
Re: 7970 DA Di2 Groupset, Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings, S/M Black Giro Selector [chrisinri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are off a DA2, yes. Will try and get some new/better pictures this evening.
Quote Reply
Re: 7970 DA Di2 Groupset, Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings, S/M Black Giro Selector [kyle h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friday Night Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RE: the Selector, I looked up the size chart on Giro and...yeah I don't know what small/medium means on there. I have a 7 1/8" ish head. That would seem to be in the range, what size is your head? Also, is there a visor included as well?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: 7970 DA Di2 Groupset, Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings, S/M Black Giro Selector [OkotoksLawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure of my head size as I've never actually measured. I'll try and dig up a measuring tape and let you know. And yup visor is included.
Last edited by: kyle h: Apr 19, 14 4:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the OD of the Bontrager XXX brake levers? (what ID handlebar it fits into?)

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool. Let me know. I watched the Giro video and it looks like there is pretty good adjustment in it. Also - it would be shipping to Canada. Let me know if that would be a deal breaker.
Quote Reply
Re: 7970 DA Di2 Groupset, Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings, S/M Black Giro Selector [OkotoksLawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Di2 sold. Will send those of you with questions the answers in a PM tomorrow, just got back in town and haven't had much time to get anything done yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rings sold!
Last edited by: kyle h: Apr 22, 14 11:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Selector for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: 7970 DA Di2 Groupset, Bontrager XXX tt levers, Rotor Aero Rings, S/M Black Giro Selector [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
version with barrel adjusters? still available
Quote Reply