Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series
Quote | Reply
is there a company or group that owns the rights to the races?

moreover who makes the money from the Ironman business....
Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [msj357] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As far as some posters on this forum are concerned (not me), this fellow:





Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Dec 28, 10 9:07
Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [msj357] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....fire in the hole!

ok - seriously. Ironman brand is trademarked and owned by DC Comics. It is leased (under an agreement with undisclosed terms) to the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC), also konwn to some people on this forum as "The Great Evil Satan".
WTC is the owner of the M-Dot trademark (though apparently Mistral Sport also owns part of it?) and of the Ironman 70.3 and 5150 brands.
The money goes into their shareholder's pockets and retained earnings.
Let me Google that for you. Here is the link: http://google.com/?q=World+Triathlon+Corporation+wiki

Also you may want to check this out: www.tri-history.com/RickRoll
Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [mgalanter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mgalanter wrote:
....fire in the hole!

ok - seriously. Ironman brand is trademarked and owned by DC Comics. It is leased (under an agreement with undisclosed terms) to the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC), also konwn to some people on this forum as "The Great Evil Satan".
WTC is the owner of the M-Dot trademark (though apparently Mistral Sport also owns part of it?) and of the Ironman 70.3 and 5150 brands.
The money goes into their shareholder's pockets and retained earnings.
Let me Google that for you. Here is the link: http://google.com/?q=World+Triathlon+Corporation+wiki

Also you may want to check this out: www.tri-history.com/RickRoll


Geez, don't you know it's Marvel Comics?. . .nerd.

--------------------------------------------------------

It seemed like a good idea at the time. . .
Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [msj357] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
msj357 wrote:
is there a company or group that owns the rights to the races?

moreover who makes the money from the Ironman business....



Here we go again....

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [R10C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
R10C wrote:
msj357 wrote:
is there a company or group that owns the rights to the races?

moreover who makes the money from the Ironman business....




Here we go AGAIN....

fixed it for you…

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems like this has somehow calmed down a bit. Thankfully.


Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [msj357] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply


If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who owns the Chiefs?


Quote Reply
Re: who owns the Ironman Triathlon Series [y-o-y] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.slowtwitch.com/...atures/ironmark.html

Jay

45 AG triathlete and terrible BMX racer, Tampa FL
Quote Reply