Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

trainer road / custom route
Quote | Reply
Yes I looked sorry If it has been discussed I can not find it.

I just bought a wahoo Kicker and once it gets here plan to buy trainer road. Prior I had a Computrainer and while clunky and convoluted I enjoyed creating a course from map my ride and other GPX type files. I would map out a race, cut IM / Halfs into sections and ride it multiple times before the race. Is that possible with TR? I know you can create custom workouts etc, based on time power etc, but I want to actually map out a course on a map...Again I looked but no luck. I may not be describing this the best and that may be the problem too.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: trainer road / custom route [jhouckwsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not with TR, you can follow the specific TR tri training schedules. With PerfPro Studio you can do what you want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=5774537;search_string=wahoo%20kickr%20course%20simulation;#5774537
Quote Reply
Re: trainer road / custom route [DM67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow I am really getting bad. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, it's pretty easy with Best Bike Split and TrainerRoad. You just drop your GPX file into BBS and hit the "Export for TrainerRoad" button. Then you drop that file into the TR workout creator and you now have a simulated course ready to go. Here's some more info on the workout creator: Creating a Custom Workout

Professional Mountain Biker and Community Manager at TrainerRoad - Cycling's Most Effective Training Tool
Last edited by: Trevor DeRuise: Dec 18, 15 8:28
Quote Reply
Re: trainer road / custom route [Trevor DeRuise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ive done this, and its awesome. FWIW.

Michigan Awesome

Hand2Hand Ministries
Quote Reply