Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

srm pc7 and garmin GSC-10 pairing
Quote | Reply
Hi, I try to paired my unit with the speed sensor from garmin, we are supposed to choose ''plus'' but nothing is found but when I try with DUo S the unit found something but the DUO S is supposed to be for trek system, and anyway, I see found but there is no ''serial number'' as I can see for power and HR....

could you help me??

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: srm pc7 and garmin GSC-10 pairing [ninjanoir78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe I paired mine with Duo SC which is for a combined Speed/Cadence sensor. The PC7 likely just takes the speed info from the GSC-10 and gets cadence from the SRM.
Quote Reply
Re: srm pc7 and garmin GSC-10 pairing [gregf83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregf83 wrote:
I believe I paired mine with Duo SC which is for a combined Speed/Cadence sensor. The PC7 likely just takes the speed info from the GSC-10 and gets cadence from the SRM.

ok I will try but it reallly supposed to be with '' plus''

btw, do you have a number on your ''paired'' window in pro +, kind of serial number for your sensor??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I tried, I obtain the same thing, from Duo Sc or DUO s, found and the number is ''1''
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ninjanoir78 wrote:
I tried, I obtain the same thing, from Duo Sc or DUO s, found and the number is ''1''
Have you paired the GSC10 with a garmin or other device? i.e. have you confirmed the GSC10 is working properly? You might need to reset the GSC10 or put a fresh battery in and reset using the little button.

Mine pairs on the Duo SC setting and displays the serial number 22286.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oh, finaly I think we cant paired pc7 with GSC-10 from garmin, look what I have from srm manual:

Power= SRM PowerMeter
Heartrate = Suunto Dual HR Strap , Heartrate Plus= Garmin HR Strap
speed, cadence = Suunto QR Front Wheel Skewer, Speed Plus= SRM VDO Speed Pod (fork or chainstay) , Speed DUO S= Duo-Trap Speed ONLY Speed/Cadence DUO SC= Duo-Trap

so nothing on GSC-10
Quote Reply
Re: srm pc7 and garmin GSC-10 pairing [gregf83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregf83 wrote:
ninjanoir78 wrote:
Have you paired the GSC10 with a garmin or other device? i.e. have you confirmed the GSC10 is working properly? You might need to reset the GSC10 or put a fresh battery in and reset using the little button.

yes, it works fine, last week everything was ok with my garmin 510....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ninjanoir78 wrote:
oh, finaly I think we cant paired pc7 with GSC-10 from garmin, look what I have from srm manual:

Power= SRM PowerMeter
Heartrate = Suunto Dual HR Strap , Heartrate Plus= Garmin HR Strap
speed, cadence = Suunto QR Front Wheel Skewer, Speed Plus= SRM VDO Speed Pod (fork or chainstay) , Speed DUO S= Duo-Trap Speed ONLY Speed/Cadence DUO SC= Duo-Trap

so nothing on GSC-10
I've been using the gsc10 with a pc7 for speed. The pc7 has nowhere else to get speed so it must work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ninjanoir78 wrote:
gregf83 wrote:
ninjanoir78 wrote:

Could you tell me if your serial number is the same with garmin edge? If you ever paired with a garmin unit..

BTW, I received an email from srm and he told me to do not pairs with duo SC cause the power will be lost. It will be zero
Quote Reply