Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ribble?
Quote | Reply
I have bought from merlin in the past and have not had to pay any import fees, is this true for ribble also.
Quote Reply
Re: ribble? [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought some parts from Ribble back in June which came out to about $110. Order was shipped by regular mail and there were no import fees.

I'll be interested in hearing from others who bought higher value items such as wheels or groupsets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
where are you at? I've used both wiggle and ribble and paid import/duty fees, but I'm also in Canada which may make a difference.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If order is under $200 US dollars, there will not be any import duties or courier fees.
Quote Reply
Re: ribble? [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so over 200 there is duty paid? I bought some wheels from merlin and paid none and they were over 200. just was not sure if it was different with other shops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As far as I know, the $200 value is a trigger point for customs no matter what country its from. You may have gotten lucky and it slipped passed. You may want to read through THIS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I recently ordered about $700 worth of stuff, broke it up into 4 orders under $200. Was still free shipping and no duties. It actually came pretty quickly via Royal Mail.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanx for the help.
Quote Reply