Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

quick sizing question.
Quote | Reply
so I'm currently looking for a used TT bike and have been out of touch with them for a while so I'm a bit confused by todays sizing numbers. I'm 6'1" and ride a 58cm road bike so in previous years I would end up riding a 56cm TT bike and was wondering how that equates to M, M-L, L etc. I'm guessing different brands have different sizing specs but a ballpark would be a great help to go scouring the classifieds with.
cheers,
pip.
Quote Reply
Re: quick sizing question. [mrpip] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It may help to tell us what road bike you are using, what stem, how many spacers and how it fits.

Even then you will only get a general idea and it would be best to get fitted by an experience, qualified fitter.

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: quick sizing question. [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm riding a Felt F1 (full Dura Ace Di2 if anyones interested in a trade for a nice TT bike!) with a 100mm stem running 5mm of spacers but I've had no problem making any brand of 58 fit me over the years so maybe just some input from other people around my size on what size frame they are running, just to get me started. with all the adjustments available on most TT bikes I'm sure I can get a bike to fit once I'm in the right range.
Quote Reply