Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

other personal offenses (SOS)
Quote | Reply
"How do you try to hide the analysis and correctness of the USAT's action through attacks of me and Jim? Well, referring to... that most insulting and f'n degrading attack that likens my alleged (and erroneous) involvement in an election to one of the saddest and most dispectable acts in human history (dropping poison pellets into a mass shower)."

"the nuremburg defense" is now well-known as a dodge around responsibility. i didn't accuse you of mass murder. i accused you of a dodge and weave.

when i or another use a metaphor of history or geography to describe an action or motive, i find that those who are offended by the reference are universally those who have no intersection with said events, and therefore no personal reason to be offended. i believe that includes you.

but if you aren't comfortable with the use of metaphor and alliteration, and/or if you just can't easily exist in the "adversarial system" that is an online forum, i'll be much more careful what i write to and about you in the future.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: other personal offenses (SOS) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just because I like precision, this would be

Nuremberg or Nuernberg (ue meaning u with umlaut but don't know how to do this with my keyboard)
Quote Reply
Re: other personal offenses (SOS) [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
just because I like precision, this would be

Nuremberg or Nuernberg (ue meaning u with umlaut but don't know how to do this with my keyboard)

Can you see this: "ü" <- should be an original "ue" ... "u" with two dots above.

regards,

Frank (just 30k south of Nürnberg)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Quote Reply
Re: other personal offenses (SOS) [Bavarian_Frank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ich weisse.
ue more or less equals to ü (still don't know how to do it...just copy pasted it :-)

btw, Nürnberg is a nice place...like it.
Quote Reply
Re: other personal offenses (SOS) [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"still don't know how to do it"

the "u" with the option key prssed, followed by the letter øver which the umlaut sits with the öption key ünpressed.

æmericanized, nürnberg is nuremberg, köln is cologne, münchen is munich, and hämbürger is two all beef patties léttuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bün.™

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love your subtle sense of humor!!! LOL All of the threads on this voting "scandle" are rather interesting in macabre sort of way.
Letter

Larry

Don't be afraid to ride too long or too hard. That's what cell phones are for. Rich Strauss
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My keyboard doesn't have a option key. What am I missing?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: other personal offenses (SOS) [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey now..."Where's the beef?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"if you aren't comfortable with the use of metaphor and alliteration"

Dan, look up "alliteration." As used, an unfortunate malaprop marring your otherwise raging rhetoric.
Quote Reply
Re: other personal offenses (SOS) [IAG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Dan, look up "alliteration." As used, an unfortunate malaprop marring your otherwise raging rhetoric."

yeah, i knew it when i hit the send button. just waited to see who'd get me on it.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply