Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by surfNJmatt
Re: not stoked on bikes direct [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
surfNJmatt wrote:
I am aware that many people have bought a bike from bikes direct and are happy but I wanted to give you my experience so far

I purchased a Fuji Transonic road bike and it took about 4 days to get to my house, great!!

the bad.

upon opening the box i see under the flap the return label from another customer who had bought this bike and returned it.

inside I find all the brake and shifter cables cut and the handle bars and Brifters are missing, also the accessory pack is opened so no idea what may be missing.

I emailed Bikesdirect right away (they have no phone #) which was Saturday. (they say they return emails everyday but Sunday.

I did not hear back, Emailed them again this morning at about 6am and still have no reply.

what actions should I take

I also had one issue with them and I also thought they weren't getting back to me, but it turns out their emails were landing in my spam box.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Apr 10, 17 12:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe if you call customer service from ypur credit card company they can help you out?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd give them a call. Looks like there is a "Order by Phone" number. Call that and ask for somebody in customer service to see if you can get anywhere.

Quote:
Order By Phone or go >back to top of page<
Phone our credit card processor directly.
NOTE: The Credit Card Processor cannot answer technical or bike related questions- they only process credit card orders. Call them 9 am to 5pm EST Monday through Saturday excluding holidays at 904-249-2453.
This number CANNOT answer technical or bike related questions. If the line is busy, please Leave a Message with your Name and Phone Number or try calling again during business hours. Please do not leave your order information in a message. Alternatively, you may fax your order to 904-249-3987.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So you emailed a company on a Saturday and are upset that by 6am Monday they haven't returned your email? Seems like you might want to give them some time to get to work.

--Chris
Quote Reply
Re: not stoked on bikes direct [chriselam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriselam wrote:
So you emailed a company on a Saturday and are upset that by 6am Monday they haven't returned your email? Seems like you might want to give them some time to get to work.

Seriously. There are things called time zones, too.
Quote Reply