Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

kickr snap setup
Quote | Reply
So I bought a kickr snap trainer a few days ago. I have a x-lab torpedo versa 200 mounted on handlebars with mount for garmin edge 520. My question is how do most people have their training program setup, Iphone with mount on bike, ipad on tri bars, laptop on a tray. Looking for options to either use zwift or other training programs and how you have it setup. Got to have something to get me thru training sessions on trainer besides looking at walls. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: kickr snap setup [dl1340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zwift on macbook pro using airplay to show on TV mounted on a wall
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Trainerroad running from a Windows Surface. I have Netflix on my iPad. I have both sitting on a wahoo desk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dl1340 wrote:
So I bought a kickr snap trainer a few days ago. I have a x-lab torpedo versa 200 mounted on handlebars with mount for garmin edge 520. My question is how do most people have their training program setup, Iphone with mount on bike, ipad on tri bars, laptop on a tray. Looking for options to either use zwift or other training programs and how you have it setup. Got to have something to get me thru training sessions on trainer besides looking at walls. Thanks

Mic stand with an iKlip tablet holder holding an iPad airplayed to an Apple TV.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bar cart holding my laptop running TrainerRoad. TV turned toward the bike on Netflix. Wife putting up with my shenanigans with her earbuds in on the couch.
Quote Reply