Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

hello everybody...stuck out here
Quote | Reply
Hello STers...i just wanted to say hey while im stuck out here in the middle of nowhere waiting on a ride. I double flatted and my front tire is toast. So I'm bored and figured who better to share my bad luck with than those of you that may understand this shitty situation. Cheers.

"WHEW...I really regret that workout!"..............Noone
Quote Reply
Re: hello everybody...stuck out here [COJO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... So you regret that workout?

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: hello everybody...stuck out here [cloy26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
screw you....I may or may not have laughed and thought that was funny...but screw you:)

"WHEW...I really regret that workout!"..............Noone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BRICK time

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
COJO wrote:
Hello STers...i just wanted to say hey while im stuck out here in the middle of nowhere waiting on a ride. I double flatted and my front tire is toast. So I'm bored and figured who better to share my bad luck with than those of you that may understand this shitty situation. Cheers.

Look at the positive, you'll get to go buy some more new stuff and while in the bike store you'll find that dewhickey that you've never had before (and worse if you surf the net for your purchase).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been there. It sucks. I had a rough month back in May of 2011. I got 10 flats in one month, and had to call to be picked up about 3 times that month. I pretty much covered all the different ways you can get a flat too.

I'm pretty good at changing a flat now...so there's that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not as bad as you but my front flatter .3 of a mile from home. I was too lazy to change tubes and wih my house in sight I simply walked home.

hope your ride shows up before your battery dies

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least you had cell service! Sorry for the bad luck ^_^ I agree with the folks voting to turn it into a brick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You. You make me stronger.
Quote Reply
Re: hello everybody...stuck out here [Agilecipher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When he calls his wife to pick him up, my friend calls that aerial extraction. As if a helicopter came in to rescue him.
Quote Reply
Re: hello everybody...stuck out here [Rumpled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rumpled wrote:
When he calls his wife to pick him up, my friend calls that aerial extraction. As if a helicopter came in to rescue him.

Might date me, but a STABO rig with a bike and body would look interesting :)

>

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply