Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

it's back! http://www.slowtwitch.com/..._Challenge_5492.html

This forum has been incredible in their support of this fundraiser. Lots of great prizes again this year. After six years, I hope my track record of delivering good stuff speaks for itself. Thanks in advance for all your support. Happy to answer any questions.

All the best,

Jordan

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your leadership. It looks like someone dropped a HUGE donation and you are off to a great start.

Happy Thanksgiving!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Last edited by: david: Nov 25, 15 13:23
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you David for your awesome support!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Jordan! Huge fan of yours and of WBR. Happy to support the cause.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First prizes announced. There are some big ones.

100 limited edition beanies. Very cool.

The CFP deal from Raymond James again.

Specialized giving another trip to the wind tunnel.

And a 70.3 & 140.6 entry from Ironman.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/...cle_Relief_5513.html

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump (I know, it is already pinned, but we need some action).

First, this year's challenge got off to a fast start but has stalled just a bit . . . let's all spread the word and pick up the momentum going into the holidays.

Next, how and when do the 1st 100 get the Beanies?

And lastly, when do the prize drawings start?

Come'on ST gang . . . let's keep this campaign moving!!

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
david wrote:
Bump (I know, it is already pinned, but we need some action).

First, this year's challenge got off to a fast start but has stalled just a bit . . . let's all spread the word and pick up the momentum going into the holidays.

Next, how and when do the 1st 100 get the Beanies?

And lastly, when do the prize drawings start?

Come'on ST gang . . . let's keep this campaign moving!!

Thanks David.

We aim to send out the beanies in the new year. Have some more stuff that will go with it.

Getting ready to do another article today/tomorrow announcing more prizes.

Prizes also drawn in January.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In for 3 bikes again this year.

As always Jordan, great effort and a great cause!

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure I was one of the first 10, but I don't wear beanies, so please send mine to #101.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MORE PRIZES!! http://www.slowtwitch.com/..._Challenge_5541.html

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm honored to do my part. Keep up the good work Jordan.

What I do: http://app.strava.com/athletes/345699
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump, donated today!

what are the dates for final donatiosn and when are prizd drawinngs?
Last edited by: Viper966: Dec 30, 15 20:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done. You are a good man Jordan with a good heart.

Only fools never change their minds and I'll never change my mind about that.
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [Viper966] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still open through today, correct?
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [biglazybum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope so! Just donated. One of my favorite charities...Makes me feel good to think that such a small (relatively) donation, could make such a large difference in someone's life. Thanks again for your great work Rappstar!
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [TerramarMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you! Just $600 to break $70,000!!

Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [biglazybum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
biglazybum wrote:
Still open through today, correct?

Yes indeed. Through midnight (call it pacific time) tonight.

Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [Bancarel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bancarel wrote:
Done. You are a good man Jordan with a good heart.

Thank you!!

Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [Viper966] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Viper966 wrote:
bump, donated today!

what are the dates for final donatiosn and when are prizd drawinngs?

Thank you. Final date is TODAY! Prize drawings start tomorrow.

Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [Printer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Printer wrote:
I'm honored to do my part. Keep up the good work Jordan.

Thank you!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And two more bikes (actually four because of the dollar for dollar matching) are on their way to people who need them! I am happy to help and honored to call you a friend, Jordan! Thank you for you charitable endeavors and for making me aware of this worthy cause!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Sally! And everyone else. Final total was $71,610!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rappstar wrote:
Thanks Sally! And everyone else. Final total was $71,610!
Any updates on this?
Quote Reply
Re: 7th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. Sorry. I'm sending out the letter from Raymond James to all donors this week. Prize drawing has started with 5 people having won something so far.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No rush. No problem. It is a great cause. Just wanted to be sure I didn't miss something along the way.

Thank you for taking this initiative again.
Quote Reply