Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [Jon h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jon h wrote:
Getting pretty frustrated that Backcountry still doesn't have the P1's we ordered in November.

Lame that they keep 2 weeks up on their website. Support chat offers no information.
Why blame BC? Isn't this more a supply issue from the source? Appears that P1s can't be made fast enough. I've got back-ordered P1s from another vendor and fully commiserate with them as it's out of their direct control.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because BC promised Xmas delivery
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Jon h wrote:
Getting pretty frustrated that Backcountry still doesn't have the P1's we ordered in November.

Lame that they keep 2 weeks up on their website. Support chat offers no information.

Why blame BC? Isn't this more a supply issue from the source? Appears that P1s can't be made fast enough. I've got back-ordered P1s from another vendor and fully commiserate with them as it's out of their direct control.

Because they said it would ship within 2 weeks. In fact, they still have that posted even though they have no clue about delivery.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [Jon h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now there is no longer an estimated ship date on the P1s on my order history. Looks like it might be a while...
Quote Reply
Re: The 2015 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Triathlon Sales Thread [xherion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got an email confirming 1/5 date and that PT is shipping out in next couple of days
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Jon h wrote:

Just ordered my p1 (20% off) and the page said shipping in three weeks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had ordered from Bicycle Outfitters Indy. Even though the Black Friday 25% off code wasn't supposed to be applicable to P1s and I offered to not hold them to it, they said they'd honor the discount. Pedals shipped over the weekend. Didn't mind the month long wait for a smoking deal.
Quote Reply

Prev Next