Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What's the furthest you've ever had to walk/ride right AFTER an IM or Ultra? [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Los Cabos is a few miles to the hotels.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the furthest you've ever had to walk/ride right AFTER an IM or Ultra? [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This really isn't that bad compared to the more extreme examples, but I "like" how at Wildflower you either have to haul all your gear up that giant dirt hill / trail back to the campground or wait until they clear the course to get your crap out of transition. It's real fun pushing or carrying your bike through a soft dirt up a steep incline when it's 95 degrees out in the middle of nowhere.

Bunch of people talking about WDW marathon, I didn't have a particularly long walk after it but did make my stupidest post race decision to date there. Was my first marathon, finished the race, quick shower at hotel and straight to the airport to catch a 4 hour flight. That night I literally could not sleep because my legs hurt so bad. I've been sore after races since, but never piercing pain to that degree ever since. Could either because it was my first event of that length of any kind or I was nearly dying from a blood clot.
Quote Reply

Prev Next