Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm all signed up. I live in Canada, but I never win things so it shouldn't be an issue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oooh, prizes!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan, I am also SOL with trying to reply "me too"

If you could add my e mail I would be grateful .

Thanks,
Jamie
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle Update: TriRig Omega X added [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All in always for Slowtwitch! Me Too
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle-latest addition: GoPro Hero4 Session [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I signed up in the 'me too' spot but as another canadian who never wins anything I thought I would post here to increase my chances of disappointment. much thanks!

Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle-latest addition: GoPro Hero4 Session [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Couldn't get it to work either. Can you please add me?! Thanks!

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle-latest addition: GoPro Hero4 Session [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please add me to the Me Too!!! Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please, me too. Thanks

Re: Circulation Drive Raffle-latest addition: GoPro Hero4 Session [rafa_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me also Dan. subldoed@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle-latest addition: GoPro Hero4 Session [Subldoed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please Me Too! Could not find a link.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All, there is no "link" in the first post from Slowman. It is all the way over against the right side of the site. Look for RED just right of the original post at the top, a text box surrounded by the color RED.

Sorry for you color blind folks, natural selection at it's best...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does living in NZ count?

Regardless have signed up good work.

I ride:
Cervelo - P-Series/R3
GT - Sensor Carbon Expert

Supporters - Flo Cycling, Mount Bikes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A Go Pro would be nice, I'm thinking of using this during cycling session to have a disctration during the winter months on the trainer. I would also be nice to put on a stick and let a friend film when cawling to analyze how I move in the water...
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive: we'll stop your circulation with all the free raffle prizes! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep, said I was already on. mshalett@mindspring.com

Thanks MUCH!

3x IMFL now retired
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all signed up Christopherkonecny@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So who got the stuff? I could certainly try a H3 front!
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle-latest addition: GoPro Hero4 Session [Baboonator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we're still going. gopro gets shipped out today, this and all the goggles are gone. the rest of everything is getting chosen in the next few days. then i'll tell you who won what.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That means I'm still in the running, good enough!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there a list somewhere of all the winners

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
we're still going. gopro gets shipped out today, this and all the goggles are gone. the rest of everything is getting chosen in the next few days. then i'll tell you who won what.

I'm anxiously awaiting the GoPro. My dog has been extraordinarily awesome lately...

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Last edited by: JasoninHalifax: Jan 29, 16 14:59
Quote Reply
Re: Circulation Drive Raffle Update: TriRig Omega X added [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Error message when I tried to use my regular email. I am already subscribed under that email. When I entered another email address I have, worked fine.

Cervelo R3 and Cannondale Synapse, Argon18 Electron Track Bike
Quote Reply

Prev Next