Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kona meet ups and giveaways?
Quote | Reply
Every year at the big dance it seems that there are a bunch of meet ups and giveaways but they are hard to come by and find. I remember in 2013 just walking into the Garmin booth to find out that if you were wearing a Garmin watch that they would give you free colored wrist bands to race with.

Meet Ups that I know of:

ST Gathering (of course) Wednesday 7th 3:30 PM
Training Peaks Meet Up Wednesday 7th 5 PM
QT2 Post Kona Sunday 11th at 3PM

Giveaways:

Aquasphere Free Demos at the Pier and giveaways at their booth
Last edited by: vikingmd: Oct 3, 15 10:50
Quote Reply
Re: Kona meet ups and giveaways? [vikingmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We will have free demos everyday at the pier starting Monday morning. Speedsuits and goggles. (we do ask that you bring these back, but there is no cost to try).

At our expo booth, we will have other items as well, and we'll be taking entries to win a 2016 Phantom wetsuit or a couple of other things.

Free Tshirts limited time only with the purchase of a speedsuit. These likely won't last long.

#FreeShit

jake

Get outside!
Quote Reply
Re: Kona meet ups and giveaways? [jakers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI.... love the MP training suit. It's the exact cut I've been looking for quite some time (former college swimmer here). Bravo

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've heard that he is more fit, physically stronger and focused than ever before. The goal is 8 more golds. So um... Any chance he comes next year 😀
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Tracy and I will be at HP Bike Works II at the Kona Inn Shopping Village on these days and times:

TUE 12:00-4:00
WED 12:00-3:30
THURS 9:00 - 12:00
FRI (TBA)

Come by and say hello.

GIVEAWAY: GET A FREE TRUCKER WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY DE SOTO PRODUCT (TRUCKERS ARE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST).

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Follow the athletes and companies on twitter and instagram, they announce meet ups and give aways all week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Orca will be at the pier Wed to Friday morning from 7-9am with our swimskin demo. Come by tomorrow to say hello to Sebastian Keinle and our other pro and ambassador athletes. We'll be giving away a swimskin on Friday for posting a pic on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook of you at the demo and posting your swim route on our bestplacestoswim.com community page.

Kurt Luoni
US Sales Manager
Orca Wetsuits
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jake - where is the aquasphere booth? I need to pick up some gear from you guys. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Kona meet ups and giveaways? [TeJa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We are at the big expo on Ali'i on the Sea wall near the bike side.

Jake

Get outside!
Quote Reply