Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Picking the Right Car [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
ericmulk wrote:

Well, if you must have a new car, or newer than 1993, the V60 is an excellent choice:)

won't be buying new, that's for sure; a CPO most likely

there's a part of me that really wants to paint the thing powder blue with pink racing stripes, but while that design may evoke a preppy look on a shirt, i have a feeling it would just look obnoxious on a car...

there's also a part of me that wants to scoop up one of the rare V70 CPOs out there, but i am a bit concerned about build quality from the Ford years

Ya, buying new is prob not the best idea although an argument could be made if you only buy new every 20 yrs and keep that car for the full 20:)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: Picking the Right Car [HBB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HBB wrote:
I use the Seasucker bike rack. Works great and you can use it on any car. Since you're single, I would opt for something fun and sporty. In my case, it's a Porsche 911. With my tri bike on top, I definitely look fast on my way to races, even though I'm just average.

Seriously. Asking what car to buy on this forum is like asking what bike to buy on Edmund's forums.
Quote Reply
Re: Picking the Right Car [edwardst14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just tossing my support behind the Honda Fit. I have one, and it's been great. I don't remove my front wheel. The bike lays flat and the I turn the handlebars to the right so the front wheel is pointed up. No problem at all.
Quote Reply

Prev Next