Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Crazy drunk driver kills biker at Horsey Hundred
Quote | Reply

A drunk driver killed a guy in Georgetown (near Lexington) at the Horsey Hundred yesterday.

He hit him with his pickup truck. The guy didn't realize that he had landed in the bed of his truck... and the drunk drove off with him.

Apparently the police found the truck at a trailer park not to far from the accident.

http://www.kentucky.com/...fter-being.html?rh=1

Checkout http://www.iotexpert.com
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy drunk driver kills biker at Horsey Hundred [alanhawse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So sad. I won't comment on the POS that hit him.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: Crazy drunk driver kills biker at Horsey Hundred [alanhawse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some members of our local club were doing that ride. I heard after he hit/killed the rider, he swerved and almost hit them. Also, the hit rider was on mile 99 of a 100 mile ride & the drunk driver had his license suspended.
Unbelievable....
I really curious what type of punishment, if anything severe, will be handed down to this POS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is crazy and scary and I can believe this sort of shit happens.

How are these POS allowed to remain a part of society when they are helping to destroy it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apparently the deceased was an attorney. So I can only hope that this driver will be fully punished.
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy drunk driver kills biker at Horsey Hundred [Longboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good, because hasn't the driver suffered enough?

Longboarder wrote:

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sounds like the cyclist was riding along not expecting anything, the truck driver was coming the other way, and veered over into the oncoming lane, plowed into the cyclist, then drove off.
I'm all for defensive cycling, treating every car like it doesn't see you, etc. but it's hard to think that every oncoming car in the opposite lane could suddently just veer into you like that. terrifying.
Quote Reply
Re: Crazy drunk driver kills biker at Horsey Hundred [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericM40-44 wrote:
good, because hasn't the driver suffered enough?

Longboarder wrote:

Or he didnt feel the need to express what we all ready think.

Quote | Reply
Try again, this time in meta pink

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply