Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IRONCowboy 50 Ironmans in 50 Consecutive Days Starting June 6, 2015 - Prediction Thread [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
h2ofun wrote:
Jlocout wrote:
Not to resurrect a dead thread but...

So, how is this guy's motivational speaking business doing after a successful PR stunt?

but I do know that for me, anyone that is a sponsor of him I would never consider buying their product. .

I hear ya. Products I would NEVER BUY:

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

I heartily endorse this post

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: IRONCowboy 50 Ironmans in 50 Consecutive Days Starting June 6, 2015 - Prediction Thread [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lazy Ben wrote:
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
h2ofun wrote:
Jlocout wrote:

So, how is this guy's motivational speaking business doing after a successful PR stunt?

but I do know that for me, anyone that is a sponsor of him I would never consider buying their product. .

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

I endorsed it twice last night...it was very good.

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
Lazy Ben wrote:
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
h2ofun wrote:
Jlocout wrote:

Be careful...the bully term gets thrown around quickly by the guy who shills for products that don't give him anything.
Quote Reply
Re: IRONCowboy 50 Ironmans in 50 Consecutive Days Starting June 6, 2015 - Prediction Thread [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Listened to some of that interview. I couldn't have interviewed him; I wouldn't have taken it all at face value like Bevan. Early on when he talks about being a full-time dad to 5 kids, full time xyz, and then a 12 hr training day in there...I'm thinking uh huh, how does that work?

But rarely do people reach the pinnacle of their field without some serious sacrifices somewhere... half pink.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply
Re: IRONCowboy 50 Ironmans in 50 Consecutive Days Starting June 6, 2015 - Prediction Thread [Jorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jorgan wrote:
Listened to some of that interview. I couldn't have interviewed him; I wouldn't have taken it all at face value like Bevan. Early on when he talks about being a full-time dad to 5 kids, full time xyz, and then a 12 hr training day in there...I'm thinking uh huh, how does that work?

But rarely do people reach the pinnacle of their field without some serious sacrifices somewhere... half pink.

I listened to literally less than a minute and must have tuned in to just the point you reference. full time athlete, full time dad, full time logistics full time xyz, full time support for my wife who is in school. non-sense. he's sacrificing somewhere. and then they asked him about his first sponsor. ugh. what garbage. so he just took money from whoever would give it to him.
Quote Reply

Prev Next