Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official Aero Tri Suit Thread - 2015 [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I am 5 10 175ish and I wear medium in the De Soto Riviera Trisuit with sleeves. If you plan on swimming without a wetsuit, you will be blown away at the comfort and speed you will get from this suit.

Coupon code for 20% off in my signature strip.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Official Aero Tri Suit Thread - 2015 [Andre Bennatan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a email!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You will love the Kiwami Spider.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Official Aero Tri Suit Thread - 2015 [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio
That is the same suit I've been using most of time for the past couple years, love all your clothing and wetsuits. Just shopping around! :)

Whoops, sorry, meant I've been using the sleeveless.
Last edited by: SBRcoffee: Jul 1, 16 7:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was just seeing Andre yesterday, and trying on the new sleeved Spider. I have similar issues with a larger shoulder than the rest of my body, and am close to your size. I will say that I am VERY partial to Kiwami, but I was really surprised with how well the medium suit fit. My shoulders were really comfortable as the material really stretches well, and there were absolutely NO wrinkles! Mine's on the way......

I also have the sleeveless, and it is the most comfortable and supportive suit I have ever worn. Many suits cover you up, but the features in the Spider do more than just cover......they enhance. The external printing on the legs seems to give a lot more support in the late stages of the run. The best part is all of my Kiwami gear just lasts and lasts, and when you pay for a premium product, you expect that.....they deliver!
Quote Reply
Re: Official Aero Tri Suit Thread - 2015 [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thx all, getting samples from Andre. :)

Emilio the sleeved Riviera is a definite consideration too.

Cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perfect. I think you'll love the suits. Without actually feeling them, one really doesn't know how nice the attention to detail and quality is. In your hands, it's really obvious that the quality is so much better than the stuff you see in the mainstream stores. Enjoy....

SBRcoffee wrote:
Thx all, getting samples from Andre. :)

Emilio the sleeved Riviera is a definite consideration too.

Cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your loyalty. Send me an email and I will work with you on getting what you really want.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Official Aero Tri Suit Thread - 2015 [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received samples from Andre.
Definitely high quality stuff, and you get the sense that it is a very 'technical' suit.
The medium seems to fit well, lots of compression and I can't see going smaller. But one issue I had was the neckline. Maybe because it is cut a little lower than my DeSoto Riviera......when I get into aero position, the neck line opens up a bit like a scoop.....I'm assuming that is not a good thing..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It opens up when fully zipped?

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Official Aero Tri Suit Thread - 2015 [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, not a lot, but maybe a 1cm gap between the skin and neck line of the suit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SBRcoffee wrote:
Definitely high quality stuff, and you get the sense that it is a very 'technical' suit.
The medium seems to fit well, lots of compression and I can't see going smaller. But one issue I had was the neckline. Maybe because it is cut a little lower than my DeSoto Riviera......when I get into aero position, the neck line opens up a bit like a scoop.....I'm assuming that is not a good thing..

So i felt this same thing "neck line open up a bit like a scoop" i first wore it when i was testing it, i though that would mean i was catching wind/air in there and would test poorly, incorrect: it still tested very good on me.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just raced in mine last weekend for the first time. I did notice that the neckline seems to be lower, but I did not have a gap as you mention. It seemed really snug and fast. Maybe Andre or DesertDude will chime in. I believe DD had a lot to do with the design.

SBRcoffee wrote:
Quote Reply

Prev Next