Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Running Tight Suggestions
Quote | Reply
My current pair of Nike's are causing rashes all over the place and need to go. They are also probably 8 years old. I am open to any and all brands. I did purchase my first pair of Lululemon running shorts early this year and as much as I think the price was ridiculous I will say they are built very well. Would be interested if any one has any experience with their running tights. Especially since I could then match my wife when she wears her lulu yoga pants.
Quote Reply
Re: Running Tight Suggestions [jph437] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about Running Funky?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One word: "Juicy Couture"

http://www.jt10000.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Running Tight Suggestions [jt10000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already have a Juicy jump suit for formal events, like funerals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sporthill

TEAM ZOOT 2020
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use performancebike.com bike cycling tights without a pad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jph437 wrote:
My current pair of Nike's are causing rashes all over the place and need to go. They are also probably 8 years old. I am open to any and all brands. I did purchase my first pair of Lululemon running shorts early this year and as much as I think the price was ridiculous I will say they are built very well. Would be interested if any one has any experience with their running tights. Especially since I could then match my wife when she wears her lulu yoga pants.

Really depends on the temp. I like the thermal run tights from 2xu for cooler runs 45 and cooler, and the regular 2xu compression tights for 45 and warmer. http://www.2xu.com/...-tights-mr2480b.html

I am a 2xu athlete but wore Nike and Under Armour in the past. All are nice.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My husband likes the Frank Shorter Running gear: http://www.nationalrunningcenter.com/category/91. I've worn a warm pair of men's Sugoi tights for the 8 years as well and really liked them - the elastic at the ankles are finally starting get loose (and that's after being used as my primary running tights every fall/winter).

Elisha
"Triathlon doesn't build character. It reveals it."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CW-X Stabilyx tight. Been running in them for five years. Just managed to kill my first pair here. Living in Maine and have never found a reason to step up to the insulated version.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Running Tight Suggestions [f_ahsile04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gore makes a air of windstopper cycling tights that have a removable bib tops. Remove the bib tops for running and you are a two in one piece of clothing that can be used for cycling and running. Like one previously stated, what type of tights depends upon the weather.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Lululemon running tights, about 3 years old and I wear them at least twice a week in the Winters and they still look new.

Rodney
TrainingPeaks | Altra Running | RAD Roller
http://www.goinglong.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CW-X
been using them for years. top notch quality. Highly recommended
Quote Reply
Re: Running Tight Suggestions [dorongo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cwx been using for a few years, just ordered some craft wind proof tights, reviews sounded descent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use UA and nike dryfit. I also have a pair of the mizuno ones that turn sweat into heat(or something) but they're a bit big for me so don't wear them as much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear Sugoi in the great white north, and it keeps me warm on even the coldest days...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2x U are great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This past winter I picked up a pair of Pearl Izumi bib tights, and although I bought them for cycling, I now run in them, as they are so incredibly comfortable. They are the ones with no pad, I think their select model, and they have become my go-to pair of tights. By the way, they run fairly long, which is awesome for me, as I can not usually find tights to fit. They also have the zipper bottoms on the legs so you can snug them tight after putting on over shoes. You may just love them as I do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've tried a number of tights over the last few years ranging from Nike, Under Armour, 2XU, MEC (a Canadian company), and Adidas. They all were pretty comparable but if I had to choose just one brand I'd go for the 2XU ones. I found they had great fit, durability and the amount of reflective material helps keep you visible during the dark months of the year.

------
"Train so you have no regrets @ the finish line"
Quote Reply
Re: Running Tight Suggestions [Sdboy2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have both you mentioned.............I really like the Craft, but they can be warm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you all for the suggestions, definitely a few brands thrown out there I had never heard of before which I need to check out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Under Armor
Quote Reply
Re: Running Tight Suggestions [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really want to try te desoto fleece tights
Quote Reply