Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aerobar advice
Quote | Reply
Which one would pick and why?
Tririg alpha
Zipp vuka stealth
PD aeria t4

I'm leaning toward the tririg but would like to hear your experiences with all three. Also open to suggestions on other bars.
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar advice [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
looking for aero bars as well...

what is the consensus on this subject?

The entire event (IM) is like "death by 1000 cuts" and the best race is minimizing all those cuts and losing less blood than the other guy. - Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The tririg is the aero choice. Also pretty adjustable. Next pick would be the Zipp, then the PD. YMMV

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seen the USE R1?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
some choices will be more dependent on what stack height you need the bar to achieve or not achieve. ie stealth is 90 or so mm at lowest stack from bike stack to pads
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar advice [jeffp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the advice. Just pulled the trigger on the tririg. Couldn't determin what size stealth to buy. Didn't want to mess with the integrated stem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is an app out there to help you with the complete set up of all Zipp's aerobars: http://www.zipp.com/...rt/vukafit/index.php

Quote | Reply
What would the difference between an Aeria and using a non UCI legal Svet basebar with T2 clipons? Besides about $500.

Would the non UCI legal basebar be better than an integrated but UCI legal Aeria?
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar advice [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the thought on the aduro?

Not that I care since I settled on it, but cutout where it stacks up
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar advice [waitebe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did the app. Went with tririg stem and bars. I'm not married to the stem then. Have to wait till mid December to get it though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
s.gentz wrote:
Did the app. Went with tririg stem and bars. I'm not married to the stem then. Have to wait till mid December to get it though.
Delivery *could* be faster on bars, but no promises :-)

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar advice [lamby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That use r1 seems dangerous to use the brakes. You would have to move your hands to brake on a tricky decent? Not really diggin them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can actually use the brakes from the pods. There's a lot more dicussion on this based on an earlier bar (the USE Tula).
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar advice [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd think the Aduro should be top end too, probably at the pointy end.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply