Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Girl-friend with weight problem despite workouts. [Iamironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd suggest she uses myfitnesspal (download app for phone) or something similar, very religiously counts all her cals, use a calculator to figure out how many cals it takes to maintain weight, then eat 400-500 cals less. Eat lots of fruits and veggies, eliminate as much processed foods as possible, eat a good healthy breakfast, drink lots of water. If she exercises, then replace about 1/2 of the cals burned. It won't be fast, but it should work, IMHO.
Quote Reply
Re: Girl-friend with weight problem despite workouts. [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AWARE wrote:

Until you're a chick that struggles with weight & body image issues, tries to balance a family, a life & still tries to figure out how to be healthy mixed in with high-stress career...then your points of view aren't even relevant & any other posturing or judgement is just evidence to my point.

That requirement is complete and utter BS and basically discredits anything else you have to say.

You are making this about sex when it isn't. Remove gender make it about only health and then every comment you cried about is 100% valid.
Quote Reply
Re: Girl-friend with weight problem despite workouts. [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since she's a physician, I presume she's already done this, but just in case - have her get a full blood panel done.

If everything's in balance and normal, then it's probably just a case of needing to eat less and move more, but if she's deficient in anything (esp the female hormones), then that could be a very good reason why she's not seeing any movement.
Quote Reply

Prev Next