Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero bar extension help
Quote | Reply
Hi
Have a carbon profile design integrated aero bar with carbon S bend extensions, Looking to get some ski tip extensions but having no luck in finding any.
Doesn't have to be carbon just something that will fit the base bar.
Any help would be appreciated
Jonboy
Quote Reply
Re: Aero bar extension help [Jonboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jonboy wrote:
Hi
Have a carbon profile design integrated aero bar with carbon S bend extensions, Looking to get some ski tip extensions but having no luck in finding any.
Jonboy
??
When I type "aerobar ski extention" in Google I get hundreds of hits - from various brands and shops. All will fit your bar - just select brand and form.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which bars do you have?
Quote Reply
Re: Aero bar extension help [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The common size is 22.2 mm, so they interchangeable. Get whatever you like
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jonboy wrote:
Hi
Jonboy

Hi Jon,
All of our extensions (carbon and aluminum) are available separately, we have 3 types of Ski-bend extensions. Many retailers that are focused on fit will stock them. If you IBD doesnt have them you can ask them to do a special order.

JD - Product Development
Profile Design | FIST Certified | Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter | Find a Dealer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some Profile carbon ski-bend extensions (takeoffs from a Profile Carbon-X bar), if you are interested

$25 Shipped (cont. US)

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply