Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zippered Back Tri suit
Quote | Reply
Looking to invest in a Zippered Back Mens tri suit..... any good recomendations ? What kind of $$ am I going to spend ?
Quote Reply
Re: Zippered Back Tri suit [roadie25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kiwami, for sure. Andre has a few different price ranges depending on what kind of suit you need.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kiwami Amphibian or Spider

There are a couple less expensive ones too.
Last edited by: jaretj: Oct 29, 14 6:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
roadie25 wrote:
Looking to invest in a Zippered Back Mens tri suit..... any good recomendations ? What kind of $$ am I going to spend ?

Look no further: https://www.desotosport.com/product/FIT1

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kiwami. No question.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Zippered Back Tri suit [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I adore my Kiwami trisuit - Andre has been awesome helping me with custom print. A+ service all around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a BlueSeventy TX3000 and I love it. Fit's like a glove and feels great on swim, bike, and run. I got mine over the winter for ~$130 I think (can't remember the vendor).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an Orca that i bought new on ebay. I think I paid approx $120 or so. It is my only wetsuit experience but to me it works very well. I float, I stay warm, it comes off, it hasn't ripped after several years.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really like my de soto forza use it all the time, has a buncha pockets that don't make drag, fits well and soooo aero lol. One of the best things I've gotten. Polly more aero suits out there like castelli but it's probably not substantial or worth the extra money. I got a late model forza off the de soto site for about 120ish don't remember exactly worth every penny. Haven't tried the itu one but i bet everything they make is worth pretty much
Last edited by: eggplantOG: Oct 29, 14 16:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
don't hesitate to contact us; we have several options...and we can custom print in no time.

Kiwami North America
http://www.kiwamitri.com
http://www.aquamantri.com
contact@kiwamitri.com
http://www.facebook/kiwamitriusa
Quote Reply
Re: Zippered Back Tri suit [Andre Bennatan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andre Bennatan wrote:
don't hesitate to contact us; we have several options...and we can custom print in no time.

Truth.

"Andre, I'm sending you something. Will be there Monday. Can you have it printed and back to me by Wednesday?"

"No problem..."

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you want a back zipper on a tri suit? Tim
Quote Reply
Re: Zippered Back Tri suit [cervelorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back zips are way better in all regards, IMO. Way less likely to get nipple chaffing. Looks much nicer (honestly, no one wants to see your chest). And is more aero on the bike (all other things equal).

The question I always wonder is why WOULDN'T you want a back zip...

Quote Reply
Re: Zippered Back Tri suit [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For all practical purposes I think back zippers on tri suits are nuts. I think your opinion is paid for by sponsors and not a every day reality for age groupers. Tim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For all practical purposes, I'm a decent age grouper and I love zippers in the back of trisuits. By the way, I'm not paid by anyone to say that.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meh. I've tried rear zip suits. Hate them.
Front zips are better to move in for me.
Now, I'm experimenting with sleeves. I've always liked sleeves.
Now, to find one that fits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last I knew Rapp does not have a clothing sponsor..... I think you'd better think and research a bit before you talk. I love rear zip one piece as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to make sure I dive on top of this pile-on...

Anytime I bike in a wet trisuit with a front zipper, I can feel air gusting in and puffing it out at my chest. It feels like I'm wearing a parachute. I'm a huge fan of backzips.
Quote Reply