Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Flo wheels in stock
Quote | Reply
I just got an email from them regarding having wheels in stock, and it appears you can buy straight off the website at any time now. Is this a permanent thing now, or just leftovers from the last order?
Quote Reply
Re: Flo wheels in stock [quadlt250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd assume it'll last as long as the unsold stock from this order lasts. It'll be interesting to see how long that is, and what effect general retail availability has on their popularity.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo wheels in stock [quadlt250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
quadlt250 wrote:
I just got an email from them regarding having wheels in stock, and it appears you can buy straight off the website at any time now. Is this a permanent thing now, or just leftovers from the last order?

It is left overs from their most recent order.

However, this is an indication that supply/demand is starting to even out. It will be interesting to see how their next handful of orders goes. My guess is that they will have permanent stock before Q3 2015.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo wheels in stock [badgertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So let's guess that supply and demand balance at about 700/month or 8000ish a year. How does that compare to HED, Enve, Reynolds and what are their plans to grow the company? Just curious.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo wheels in stock [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All i know is that Hed, Enve and Reynolds don't make a rim that compares to the Flo 30 rim for anywhere NEAR the price.... they've got me hooked as a customer for all my bikes now. Their Flo 30 wheelset is a bargain, but it's CRAZY cheap if you build yourself a set of wheels. They'll be getting plenty of money from me in the next few years.

Re: Flo wheels in stock [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in the market for wheels for my tt bikes and wanted to know what would be the best set up (all for the same price for me as I need to ship to Europe for FLO wheels) for 1/2IM or full IM:
  • Flo 90 + Flo 60
  • Flo 90 + Flo 30 (a bit worried about steering as it can get windy here). But wouldn't it be ridiculous do have such a deep rim combined with something shallow up front?
  • HED Jet 5/7 Hope SE W/SET: a 75mm deep rim at the back and a 55mm at the front. (will be saving 200grams of weight compared to a 90/60 flo set up)
  • HED Jet Disc / or 90mm that I could pair with my current campy wheels (26mm deep rim).

Quote Reply