Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: No thread yet on on the corruptness / incompetance of USAC and Tygart at USADA? [thekidd142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thekidd142 wrote:
ericM40-44 wrote:
No

I think the real question is what happens to your username when you age-out of your age group.

If you look at his profile, he used to be ericm35-39. I imagine he will change it again. Oh, the horror of it all.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: No thread yet on on the corruptness / incompetance of USAC and Tygart at USADA? [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:
Watt Matters wrote:

Read the code (2009). Section 10.10.1. The lifetime ban applies for all sports at national/international level but only for 4 years for participation in local level events (other than cycling).

What are local and national events? Is the "local" literally local to where the athlete lives? Obviously USTA and ITU have official events that would count as national or world events, but WTC's "world champtionship" is not recognized by anyone but WTC. It is little different from me organizing a tri and calling it a world championship.
Did you read the code before asking?
Quote Reply

Prev Next