Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Slow Twitchers living in Louisville....
Quote | Reply
So after my second IM in Louisville, we fell in love with the city all over again. What is it like living there when it is not race day? Love it? Hate it? How is the traffic around the city during the week? Can someone please tell me the different neighborhoods surrounding downtown and what areas have better schools, etc.. Thanks all for your input!
Quote Reply
Re: Slow Twitchers living in Louisville.... [billyho] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just IM'ed you
Quote Reply
Re: Slow Twitchers living in Louisville.... [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a great place- except dealing with Louisville fans- they don't know any better. Lol. Oldham county schools are great- as are a few public high schools such as Manual. Lots of roads to train on and local pools to swim. Louisville Landsharks Multisport club is a must. Will score you some good discounts at local sponsors. And I live here, so it must be awesome.... Ha ha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've lived in louisville for 10 years, 3 of which I was training for triathlon. Roads are pretty good to ride on and there are lots of different places to run but finding pool time can be tough with all of the swim teams. The bike shops in Louisville are ok, but not very good. I did the majority of my bike shopping over the river in Indiana Also, many other states have much better riding and much safer riding.
Quote Reply
Re: Slow Twitchers living in Louisville.... [tciphone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How are the winters? I use to live in Illinois and just couldn't take it so i made the move to AZ. I've just recently started looking into moving to Louisville.

(insert inspirational/witty/comical signature here)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look into living on the sunny side of Louisville - southern Indiana.
I live in Floyds Knobs and overlook Louisville. It's less expensive than living in Jefferson County.
I own a business in downtown Louisville and can drive there in 20 minutes on most days.

The Louisville area is a fantastic place to live, just ranked 8th best place to live by Outside Magazine.

Lifeguard: "Do you need help?" Me: "No, that's just my butterfly."
Quote Reply