Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Connect Swim Kilometers
Quote | Reply
   In looking at Garmin Connect, after uploading swim data from my Garmin Swim, it seems to be interpreting Meters as Kilometers. For my most recent swim, while the swim details page shows 2,075 Meters, the Total Distance Report shows a bit over 2,000 Kilometers! And this means that my 5Km run one day and my 20Km ride don't even show up on the Total Distance Report graph.

Is there a setting I need to make of some kind?

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect Swim Kilometers [BCDon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine has been acting weird recently...the only thing I can think of is yards to meters?

http://RoadID.com/...te/4HC4V-TAFQ9XPJDTX
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect Swim Kilometers [BigCheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, I have the same issue. Sent Garmin an email the 3rd of Oct. and have not heard back from them....slow customer service.

This is a known bug that came on about a week ago, probably with some update to Garmin Connect. Which in its new version has been full of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect Swim Kilometers [BCDon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I look at my swim miles using the "Progress Summary" tab under "Reports", the correct distance is shown. It's just that the bar graph distance is inflated. The bar graph sure makes it look like I did a lot of swim miles this year!

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect Swim Kilometers [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its been almost a month and Garmin has still not fixed this issue....I have sent several emails to Garmin customer service only to get back the same message:

"I am sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing. This is an issue that the Garmin Connect team is working on. What the Reports section of Garmin Connect is doing for the swim data is changing the distance from meters to kilometers or miles making it appear that you have a very large distance for your swimming. At this time I do not have a quick fix to this issue, but I can assure you that we are working to get the Reports section of Garmin Connect fixed as soon as possible. "

It weird this has taken them so long to fix this issue....
Quote Reply