Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The "Official" 2014 Beach2Battleship Role Call/Q&A/Race chatter/Anything else thread [Y-Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very strongly considering signing up for B2B as my first ever full. Price increases at midnight tonight and i'm still a little hesitant to pull the trigger. Anyone wanna give me a little push of motivation? Also, any links to race reports from 2014 would be awesome!
Quote Reply
Re: The "Official" 2014 Beach2Battleship Role Call/Q&A/Race chatter/Anything else thread [msaad7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
msaad7 wrote:
Very strongly considering signing up for B2B as my first ever full. Price increases at midnight tonight and i'm still a little hesitant to pull the trigger. Anyone wanna give me a little push of motivation? Also, any links to race reports from 2014 would be awesome!

Dude.
Hit register already. You know you are going to do it anyway. Save a few bucks and do it today and that way you can also start 2015 by posting Oh Crap what Have I got myself into.
Quote Reply
Re: The "Official" 2014 Beach2Battleship Role Call/Q&A/Race chatter/Anything else thread [msaad7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
msaad7 wrote:

Here's a link to my race report from this year. You definitely won't regret it. It was my first 140.6 and it was fantastic. The volunteers were hands down the best of any race I've done. The only thing that would give me hesitation is the possibility of bad (cold) weather. I lucked out this year, but two of the past four years weren't so lucky. I absolutely recommend this race!
Quote Reply
Re: The "Official" 2014 Beach2Battleship Role Call/Q&A/Race chatter/Anything else thread [cme18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will the swim be fast this year?
Quote Reply
Re: The "Official" 2014 Beach2Battleship Role Call/Q&A/Race chatter/Anything else thread [laro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe someone from the race location can provide an update on the rain/flood/course conditions?
Quote Reply
Re: The "Official" 2014 Beach2Battleship Role Call/Q&A/Race chatter/Anything else thread [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone posted that they rode the course this morning....roads are good to go.
Quote Reply

Prev Next