Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Cervelo P3 vs P2 Trek?
Quote | Reply
Hi guys, I've been training and racing for about 2 years now
4 weeks ago a motorcycle run me over while I was training and my old road bike is a mess. I'm fine, just some bruised ribs and sprained ankle I should be back training in a couple of weeks but I need some advise on these two bikes I really like the looks on the P3 but they are pretty much the same, any advise or maybe I should look at different bikes like Trek SC.
Lets see what you guys think
My budget is btw 2,5 and 4k
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 vs P2 Trek? [JACM512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JACM512 wrote:
Hi guys, I've been training and racing for about 2 years now
4 weeks ago a motorcycle run me over while I was training and my old road bike is a mess. I'm fine, just some bruised ribs and sprained ankle I should be back training in a couple of weeks but I need some advise on these two bikes I really like the looks on the P3 but they are pretty much the same, any advise or maybe I should look at different bikes like Trek SC.
Lets see what you guys think
My budget is btw 2,5 and 4k

Not sure if your budget is for bike only or for bike plus accessories but you can get the p2 ultegra (not the new p3 frame one) for 2000 right now. Then use the rest of your budget for power, wheels, etc. That's what I did.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Cervelo P3 vs P2 Trek? [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And looks like the new (2014) P2 is considerably more aero than the previous models. The cost benefit looks pretty good.
Quote Reply