Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OneAmerica Mini Marathon
Quote | Reply
I will be doing my first 5K two weeks from today at the OneAmerica Mini Marathon event in Indianapolis, Indiana! I'm quite excited and ready to go! If anyone else would like to join me at this event, I will be running for RODS Racing. We are a non-profit organization raising awareness and funding for orphans with Down Syndrome.

We have 15 race entries available to those who would still like to attend this event and haven't registered. I would love to have anyone else join me in this 1st time event. I am looking forward to the finish line!! We also have a few hotel rooms left for $84/night plus tax! Everywhere else it is $200/night! For more information to purchase your race entry, go to: http://www.rodsracing.org and follow the link and to register for the hotel (Radisson International Airport - with transportation to and from the event) please message me!

Look out Indy, here I come!! :)
Quote Reply
Re: OneAmerica Mini Marathon [jodif42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
almost posted a snarky comment about minimarathons until I checked out rodsracing -- apologies.

>

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply