Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who still makes race speedos and briefs? [Swanson234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Swanson234 wrote:
colinlaughery wrote:
I race ironmans in speedos. I think it's cool and I am going to do it forever.

Question is, who still makes racing suits (2 piece) that have the bottom part as a speedo? I raced the last few IMs in the Kiwami swim brief with no padding and was just wondering if there were any triathlon specific suits still out there.

A race speedo could never properly contain my uber manly package. The regulators would outlaw it because all the ladies would swoon if they saw me wear one and therefore be significantly handicapped.

Damn man... I think you may have just won this thread. I think it can now die a peaceful death buried in the deep pages of the ST forums.

Well played.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Training/Racing Log - http://www.earthdaykid.com/blog --- Old Training/Racing Log - http://colinlaughery.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Who still makes race speedos and briefs? [colinlaughery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
colinlaughery wrote:
Swanson234 wrote:
colinlaughery wrote:
I race ironmans in speedos. I think it's cool and I am going to do it forever.

Question is, who still makes racing suits (2 piece) that have the bottom part as a speedo? I raced the last few IMs in the Kiwami swim brief with no padding and was just wondering if there were any triathlon specific suits still out there.

A race speedo could never properly contain my uber manly package. The regulators would outlaw it because all the ladies would swoon if they saw me wear one and therefore be significantly handicapped.

Damn man... I think you may have just won this thread. I think it can now die a peaceful death buried in the deep pages of the ST forums.

Well played.

Wait, I've not officially killed it yet.

Ok now killed.

Lol jk around. If speedos contribute to your race time or are comfortable to you, go for it. I could never get away with one.
Last edited by: Swanson234: Jul 27, 14 20:46
Quote Reply
Re: Who still makes race speedos and briefs? [Swanson234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been swimming in a speedo since I was 3 & starting racing in one last year (swim, bike & run). Kiwami makes a decent suit but I've found that I prefer racing in Water Polo briefs. Makes a great fashion statement and the ladies (at least pretend) to love it to.

I'm hoping Rob races in a South Africa speedo, Kevin Coady in USA, and myself in CAN so we can have a finish line sprint in HI this year.

http://thespeedoguy.com

Guillaume De Zwirek | @guidezwirek | Timex Multisport Team
Last edited by: elguillermo: Jul 29, 14 10:50
Quote Reply
Re: Who still makes race speedos and briefs? [elguillermo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Question, for those who race in them, do you do the run in them too? Or switch to running shorts?

I may have to do this for IMFL, the world needs to see these legs.

The Home of Advanced Running
Advanced Running Instagram Page
My narcisstic training log
Quote Reply
Re: Who still makes race speedos and briefs? [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I raced a retro event a few weeks ago so rocked the speedo of course. It was only a 2 mile run and I smelled burning skin from my legs rubbing together. Apparently, I don't have thigh gap. No way I could run long distance in one unless I had a constant supply of lube.
Quote Reply

Prev Next