Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TrainerRoad Plans and Sufferfest [agg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Many thanks.

No critique at all, but I must say this one (without logging on to TR to see what the original workout is) stuck out to me:

Quote:
Disaster ==> Violator @ 165%

That would put the Violator recoveries around the top of Z3 for me, closing in on Sweet Spot.

Ouch.
Quote Reply
Re: TrainerRoad Plans and Sufferfest [OkotoksLawyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah... That would basically be impossible.

Disaster is 4 hours and 10 minutes, 318 TSS, .87 IF. Pretty well-named workout, I think.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agg, where / how did you manage to get all this information/data on the Trainerroad workout library?

I'm thinking of doing a little project myself and would love to have the TR library to work with
Quote Reply
Re: TrainerRoad Plans and Sufferfest [dcottreau] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dcottreau wrote:
Agg, where / how did you manage to get all this information/data on the Trainerroad workout library?

I'm thinking of doing a little project myself and would love to have the TR library to work with

Do you currently have a subscription?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TrainerRosd stores all the workouts in a sqlite3 database which is stored in a file. I reverse engineered the database to figure out the workout structures. If you want to see my Python code for doing this, send me a PM with your email and I can dig out the code and send it to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Agg, very interested. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just saw a link to this - very nice work on making that list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance for another update? Just notice there are a number of new workouts/workout variations now on TR since the last update.

"It's good enough for who it's for" - Grandpa Wayne
Quote Reply
Re: TrainerRoad Plans and Sufferfest [flynnzu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
flynnzu wrote:
Any chance for another update? Just notice there are a number of new workouts/workout variations now on TR since the last update.

Bumping this...because its awesome...and needs an update.
Quote Reply
Re: TrainerRoad Plans and Sufferfest [LifeTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alternatively, you could subscribe to The Sufferfest app, take on a free training plan designed by the same guy who coached Flora Duffy to three world championships last year and do the workouts as designed by our coaches and tailored to your personal power profile (4DP) rather than having an FTP-based app guess what you're capable of. :)

David McQuillen
Founder & CEO of The Sufferfest
Quote Reply

Prev Next